MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Lipstickdiva420

thanks!! i dont know why they put that damn layer on but its so annoying lmao.
thank you! :)
yea if i would have known i wouldnt have gotten it to begin with. I dont even want to try the rest of the blushes in the store cuz it was annoying to put on lol
Yeah I almost brought at dusk yesterday, but I resisted lol. Oh so you swatched it in store and its' that annoying to put on? i don't know about these blush's then.

luvlydee

Yeah I almost brought at dusk yesterday, but I resisted lol. Oh so you swatched it in store and its' that annoying to put on? i don't know about these blush's then.
Oh no i havent went to the store to see the rest yet. I ordered these online but i was going to go in store to see if any of the other blushes were good but now that i know what im dealing with im good with just these 2. I would say though that at dusk has a nice glitter sheen to it compared to flaming chic

KrystalAnne

i know the pic is low quality since i used my phone in my room to take this pic lol but wanted u guys to see Flaming Chic on me. I finally got it to show up. I had to scrub like i was cleaning something with one of my brushes until i saw the 'top layer' was starting to wear off lol and thats when it started to show up on my skin

ETA: i also had put macs face and body on my cheeks before putting on the blush
Flaming Chic is beautiful on you! When I tried At Dusk today I didn't really experience any annoying layer on it? Idk...i did kind of stab the blush at an angle with my 116 a few times so I could see the product on the brush but I didn't have to scrub it. But it's definitely different than other blushes where I can just dab my brush in and have product on it immediately.

MACina

I love FC on you, luvlydee!

i know the pic is low quality since i used my phone in my room to take this pic lol but wanted u guys to see Flaming Chic on me. I finally got it to show up. I had to scrub like i was cleaning something with one of my brushes until i saw the 'top layer' was starting to wear off lol and thats when it started to show up on my skin

Daniellahh

Flaming Chic is beautiful on you! When I tried At Dusk today I didn't really experience any annoying layer on it? Idk...i did kind of stab the blush at an angle with my 116 a few times so I could see the product on the brush but I didn't have to scrub it. But it's definitely different than other blushes where I can just dab my brush in and have product on it immediately. 
I wore At Dusk today also and didn't experience any waxy layer, but I dd have to dip my brush in the product twice

Copperhead

It's very nice on you luvlydee.

luvlydee

It's very nice on you luvlydee.
I love FC on you, luvlydee!
Thank you ladies!
Hmm maybe i just had trouble in general with At Dusk showing up a bit on me. But flamin chic had the layer def because when i swiped it at first nothing was showing up at all! But after scrubbing , product gets onto the brush easier

KrystalAnne

Hmm maybe i just had trouble in general with At Dusk showing up a bit on me. But flamin chic had the layer def because when i swiped it at first nothing was showing up at all! But after scrubbing , product gets onto the brush easier
From what I can remember, I have heard that remark more about FC than the other blushes. I'll see if there's a difference when I get that one whenever Nordstrom decides to get it to me. I hate tracking my packages from them. Actual tracking takes days to show up. I'm hoping I get it by Friday. I'm sort of scared of that one and hope it looks okay on me.

alyxo

I think with this collection I will pick up Double Definition and Triple Impact shadow. Those 2 appeal to me so much. I also like Fiery Impact and Bareness, but I'm not gaga over them. My decisions always change when I see them in the store and I swatch them on my skin. I've spent so much money on makeup this month, mainly because my birthday was the 9th so I feel like I need to relax a little with all my makeup purchases, lol.

Prettypackages

what is the deal with this top layer? I'm concerned I won't be able to see it enought to remove it or know when it is gone.

I think this is beautiful on you.

Monidoll4u

I love it on you!

luvlydee

Just take a qtip over the whole surface. No worries.
ok i wished i would have known that before scrubbing with my brush
hmm.gif

erine1881

I don't think the layer is a purposeful thing, probably just something that happens in the production process. It comes off pretty easily.

KrystalAnne

I just put triple impact on as a cheek highlight before taking my makeup off to see if i like it. The iridescence is amazing. I'm in love with it. Opalesse is also amazing but I prefer TI as a cheek highlight over Opalesse. I had Sable all over my lower lid today &applied Opalesse over the inner third of Sable. I really liked it. It made Sable look pinkish. I want to get Zestful and play around with it. Hopefully it's still around in a few weeks..Is there anyone who has Zestful and isn't pleased with it?

MacNcheese

It looks beautiful on you! What kind of brush did you use to apply it?

ForeverJenn

Darn, my EDSF's won't be here until April 15th! I feel like I've been waiting forever for them to arrive. I don't understand why it's going to take another 4 days when they're only a couple cities away. *sigh*