MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

GlamQueen21

My pre-order of Shape The Future EDSF, Double Feautre EDSF and Zestful EDES has been paid for and cannot wait to get them! For my order of Opalesse and Triple Impact, they will be here on Monday.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Shellcat
So what is your opinion on these two? Triple Impact looks more violet in the pic?

Triple Impact is, as i've previously said, truly pale violet, while Ready to Party is cool pink.

I own RtP and i'm waiting for my pkg of TI to arrive. However, i did test it in the store, so i know how the both look.

Also, as i've mentioned, the dimensional quality of the eye shadows in this collection is remarkable. Photos just do NOT do them justice. That's why i ordered four of them, even though i have some from the two previous releases of ED products.

Audrey C

Me too, totally made my day.
My Shape the Future arrived today! It's just as beautiful as Def Def. The darker shade can be worn as a blush, at least on me. It seems somewhat less frosty than Def Def, but that might just be because I'm not looking at it in natural light. I don't think I have anything quite like it, but I'll go through my stash more carefully tomorrow.

Also, my collection is officially overflowing and I have two other large powders on the way to me (there's a slot for them waiting). I removed nail products from my drawer, and I'm still having to stack a few products. I HATE that - it's not as neat and makes me feel like there's just too much stuff. I'm not a lover of clutter, I have to say.

I don't think I can justify getting anything else because I have absolutely nowhere to put it. I need to make it a priority to finish some stuff (I have 3 CSG from last summer that are almost gone - that's something). This is crazy. What pushed me over is all the larger sized highlighters/powders I've bought this year (Stereo Rose, Redhead, Shell Pearl, Flatter Me, Def Def, STF, Marine Life, My Paradise, Amber Diamond and EL Peach Nuance) and some new cream shadow additions. I know my collection is smaller than many other peoples but I'm not someone who can enjoy it when it feels like itoo much. At the same time, I've really already gotten rid of most of what I don't use.

The large shadows are also culprits - I really prefer the smaller ones that fit in the palette for this very reason.

Edit: Purge in progress. Gave my eldest my red lip palette because I never use it and it frees up space for the TR quad. Going through to see what I don't like enough to own anymore.

Team: NO MORE POWDERS!!!! I'll never get through the highlighters I have!

Beautybuyer

e4d7d6b1_image.jpeg
So I have horrible lighting since the sun is starting to go down.. But got my goodies! I got FI BH and double definition Top to bottom fiery impact, blazing haute, light part of dd, dark dd, and blended. I didn't put a base or heavily swatch! They all look beautiful in person! I'm nc43 in studio fix c5 f&b

Audrey C

I don't have the light I need to properly try things out, but my NARS South Beach multiple looks to be virtually the same colour as the deeper shade of the STF EDSF.

MAC Newbee

Hi ladies I will getting up going to my MAC counter tomorrow are the blushes really that bad and if so what would u guys recommend

Shopping Obsess

Hi ladies I will getting up going to my MAC counter tomorrow are the blushes really that bad and if so what would u guys recommend
I only got Bareness online and wish I got more shades as they are sold out online and I don't have a MAC store near me. I am NC30 and at first swatch of Bareness, it didn't show up. But it applies so different on cheeks with foundation. I swirl on the blush a few times to get the pigmentation I want and it is beautiful.

luvlydee

i know the pic is low quality since i used my phone in my room to take this pic lol but wanted u guys to see Flaming Chic on me. I finally got it to show up. I had to scrub like i was cleaning something with one of my brushes until i saw the 'top layer' was starting to wear off lol and thats when it started to show up on my skin

ETA: i also had put macs face and body on my cheeks before putting on the blush

erine1881

i know the pic is low quality since i used my phone in my room to take this pic lol but wanted u guys to see Flaming Chic on me. I finally got it to show up. I had to scrub like i was cleaning something with one of my brushes until i saw the 'top layer' was starting to wear off lol and thats when it started to show up on my skin ETA: i also had put macs face and body on my cheeks before putting on the blush
Stupid top layer! :mad: I love that colour on you tho!

Claire Voyant

I wonder if the waxy substance on top of these products is there to prevent melting in transit since it's emollient based? Glad you got it to show up, Luv . . .looks gorgeous on you :)

Lipstickdiva420

i know the pic is low quality since i used my phone in my room to take this pic lol but wanted u guys to see Flaming Chic on me. I finally got it to show up. I had to scrub like i was cleaning something with one of my brushes until i saw the 'top layer' was starting to wear off lol and thats when it started to show up on my skin

ETA: i also had put macs face and body on my cheeks before putting on the blush
flaming chic looks pretty on you!!!