MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Debbs

Smoky Mauve will look great as a highlight on WOC IMO. The EDES with the most sparkles are TI, Opalesse,and Zestful. Dimensional Blue and SM has nice sheen but less bling when I place my hand in the sunlight.

Debbs

Just popped home for a min, Smoky Pigment bares some resemblance to Dimensional Blue just slighter darker hue. Stylishly Merry is very similiar to Triple Impact. RTP eyeshadow is in the same family but it is more subdued. Rich Core seems much darker than the swatch of Opalesse (RC is the best I can think of to compare the swatch to a it seems like a deeper berry color on my skintone)

Debbs

I have never been much of a green person however I think everyone needs Zestful in their life. It reinforces the age old saying that looks are decieving as pan vs IRL is two different things. Zestful looks pale but has the right amt of brightness to it, not overpowering, just plain beautiful swatched. Strawberry Malt lipgloss shud look good with this edes

kimibos

I have never been much of a green person however I think everyone needs Zestful in their life. It reinforces the age old saying that looks are decieving as pan vs IRL is two different things. Zestful looks pale but has the right amt of brightness to it, not overpowering, just plain beautiful swatched. Strawberry Malt lipgloss shud look good with this edes
come on girl! im trying to skip everything but now i cant stop thinking about Zestful!!! thanks for all your thoughts and comments on the things you got to see early!

Anitacska

Lalalalalalala! Stop talking, I'm not listening to you! I was wanting to pass on the EDES thinking they were too light or similar to the ones I already have.

gracie90

Thanks so much Debbs!

I think this sums up my feelings now
th_WeAreDoomed.png

MissBeautyBunni

Anndddd Zestful is back on my list... lol thanks for the info

GunpowderPixi

I want at least two eyeshadows ,not sure which ones, I really liked the Glamourdaze ones,so I'm an addict for these.If Mac ever made them in the permanent line,I'd be in trouble hehe but in heaven
th_DANCE.gif

kimibos

I want at least two eyeshadows ,not sure which ones, I really liked the Glamourdaze ones,so I'm an addict for these.If Mac ever made them in the permanent line,I'd be in trouble hehe but in heaven
th_DANCE.gif
making some of these permanent instead of mineralized ones would be awesome!!!!! like really freaking awesome.

erine1881

making some of these permanent instead of mineralized ones would be awesome!!!!! like really freaking awesome.
I kinda agree. I'm not a fan of the MES, except for the black-based ones, nor am i a fan of the EDES. Nut I'd prefer these over those anytime!

kimibos

I kinda agree. I'm not a fan of the MES, except for the black-based ones, nor am i a fan of the EDES. Nut I'd prefer these over those anytime!
i like MES but i think that the cycle of making some permanent every year is kind of boring. and also i like these more
girlhaha.gif

Debbs

Glad to be able to help out, everyone. I can never be as descriptive as Liba and Lilinah but don't rule out the edes just yet. These are my cup of tea from they were first introduced so I may be somewhat biased however to be honest, they all gave good color payoffs IMO This has been nagging me all evening and tho my swatches are long gone, I think that Star Violet is what a heavily swatched Opalesse reminds me of.

Richelle83

So basically Opalesse is not like the past releases but Smokey Mauve is like Stylishly Merry and Triple Impact is like Ready To Party? Did I read that right?

miss0annette

So April 4th online? That means maybe Pro will get it a few days before. It's going to be a long week. I can't wait for this release!
pompom.gif

Latest posts