MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

MissTT

Uh oh. This means I may have to repeal my MAC blush no-buy. I wonder how ED blush would perform on oily-ish skin?

liba

Uh oh. This means I may have to repeal my MAC blush no-buy. I wonder how ED blush would perform on oily-ish skin?
well, you'll probably have to enjoy a high sheen finish, so if that's something you're trying to downplay, you might be able to walk away. I'm going to guess that these will be pigmented but still with a certain amount of sheerness to them, too, so that might be an issue for some people.

Just trying to find the down sides here, hehe. Anti-enabler mode is trying to turn on, but it's not happening too well. The color story for this collection is going to murder me.

MissTT

well, you'll probably have to enjoy a high sheen finish, so if that's something you're trying to downplay, you might be able to walk away. I'm going to guess that these will be pigmented but still with a certain amount of sheerness to them, too, so that might be an issue for some people.

Just trying to find the down sides here, hehe. Anti-enabler mode is trying to turn on, but it's not happening too well. The color story for this collection is going to murder me.
I feel like I'll have to at least try one.
devil.gif
Don't judge a book and all that...

liba

I feel like I'll have to at least try one.
devil.gif
Don't judge a book and all that...
I try everything! But I make sure to check stuff in person so I don't accidentally spend money on something I don't like. I already know I like a glowy finish, so I'm probably going to be grabbing some of these….I looooooooove EDSFs!

Rinstar

YAY for Extra Dimension!!!!!! Lots of EDES and EDSF for all!
Oooh I hope they promote big sizes of Ready To Party, A Natural Flirt and Stylishly Merry, I'd also love a repromote of Blue Orbit, a lavender, mint green, bubblegum pink...and all permanent, please!
Mint green and lavender please!!

Prettypackages

Cha-ching!
mac_wishlist.gif

Color speculation time GO!:

I'm hoping for a yellow pink like the EL one; mauve/lilac, dirty or clear, but preferably not pastel; something in the same department as Fresh Honey.

I am betting there will be a brick color and some sort of soft brown/peach/nude.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - basically
I'll take the soft brown/peach/nude....

might be time for me to say bye to Archie...

Forget special packaging... give me awesome products...

Genn

Cha-ching!
mac_wishlist.gif

Color speculation time GO!:

I'm hoping for a yellow pink like the EL one; mauve/lilac, dirty or clear, but preferably not pastel; something in the same department as Fresh Honey.

I am betting there will be a brick color and some sort of soft brown/peach/nude.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - basically
I hope so to! I almost ordered the EL one last night then talked myself out of it.

ChosenOne

yes new ED blushes and 3 new skinfinishes well technically 6 the new ones will be DUO'S!!!
Oh my...
thud.gif
Between this, Baking Beauties, and the Fashion Sets, it looks like April is going to be murderous on my wallet!!! Must start saving now...

Mac-Guy

time for a new thread!
flower.gif

If you get your information from Specktra, give proper credit. Don't steal!

In Extra Dimension April 11

All limited edition

Extra Dimension Skinfinish 30.00 US/35.00 CAD
Double Definition - Soft shimmery gold / Patina bronze
Shape The Future - Pastel pink with iridescence / Soft brick with shimmer
Definitely Defined - Silvery pink / Soft rose with shimmer

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow 21.00 US/25.00 CAD
Zestful - Pale iridescent lime
Extra Silver - True silver
Dimensional Blue - Frosty blue
Opalesse - Opalescent white with pink pearlized pigments
Triple Impact - Opalescent lavender with violet pearlized pigment