MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Mac-Guy

Pink skinfinishes....faints
Just for us pale NW folks
heart2.gif

ChosenOne

Oooo the EDSFs and EDBs sound gorg!!! I'm going to make this the collection I really try to contain myself with since the other April collections are going to clean out my wallet. I was never into the EDES so hopefully this will be a small haul for me. PLEASE let this be a small haul for me!!

Corally

Our prayers have been answered. :sheep: OMFG :wtf2: Need to save up big time. Luckily my birthday is in March so more moneeey yay. :haha:

Corally

I'm so happy I can skip the EDES but I want almost all the EDB and EDSF. :eek: ETA: Well ok, maybe I want Zestful, a pale iridescent lime sounds gorgeous. :heart:

Aquamarine1543

Is ED skinfinish different from last year's because two shades in each skinfinish which look different from supurb/whisper of guilt?

lyseD

I can probably pass on the blushes, too much shimmer on my cheeks is a bad look for me and my large pores.
ssad.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ohmagahd, I need everything! All the blushes and SFs for me please. And the mauve EDES doesn't sound too bad either. Must win lottery.
icon_eek.gif

Audrey C

The 235 is back! It's the one brush I was missing from the former launch!
pompom.gif

I'll definitely get Zestful - sounds gorgeous. I passed on the original EDSF because they were just too metallic on me. I'll have to wait and see what the finish of these and the blush are before making a decision.

MAC-Guy, thanks for all of these colour stories!

Naughtyp

hmmm... not super excited about this yet. I have 5 EDES already that i love and 1 EDSF that I am still trying to figure out how to use. I'm not really a fan I think it just makes me look greasy.... I'll learn to love it in summertime tho lol. I'm I interested in EDES: Extra Silver ( but I have do many silver es already so maybe) Triple Impact ( I have Ready to Party, so if its vastly different I will get it) EDB: Flaming Chic ( maybe ill need to see it on me before I decide) No blind purchases this time!!

Genn

I have hard time resisting anything rose, pink, or mauve. I'm hoping all my maybes turn into no or I am in trouble

Extra Dimension Skinfinish 30.00 US/35.00 CAD
Shape The Future - Pastel pink with iridescence / Soft brick with shimmer (maybe)
Definitely Defined - Silvery pink / Soft rose with shimmer (Yes)

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow 21.00 US/25.00 CAD
Zestful - Pale iridescent lime (maybe)
Extra Silver - True silver (maybe, I keep skipping the silvers for some reason)
Opalesse - Opalescent white with pink pearlized pigments ( YES YES YES)
Triple Impact - Opalescent lavender with violet pearlized pigment (maybe)
Smoky Mauve - Mid-tone mauve (YES)

Extra Dimension Blush 25.00 US/29.50 CAD
Flaming Chic - Bright blue pink (maybe)
Bareness - Rosy beige pink(yes)
At Dusk - Mid-tone rose pink(yes)
Blazing Heat - Mid-tone peach (maybe)

235 Brush 31.00 US/37.50 CAD
Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush (maybe)