MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Prettypackages

if the brown isn't shiimmery these would be perfect highlight/contour colors for me. If I knew how to do that. LOL

Shape the future
eyelove.gif
, I need them both !

Prettypackages

Shape the future would be a nice natural blush color and the lighter pink would be a great highlighter. Looks like I'm thinking of skipping the blushes and just getting the EDSF.

Zestful was always on the list. ~swoons~

ForeverJenn

Yup, Bareness is too sheer for my liking. Blazing Haute is more pigmented, but the formula is still not what I expected. I really think regular powder blushes are better than these.
This makes me really sad! I was really looking forward to them and wanted 4 out of the 5. I'm not that sure anymore

Pinkdollface

I called to the pro store in Amsterdam and according to them it's still a pro store exclusive in the netherlands and it will release on April 13th.

Odelia

My list is getting $maller, yay!
I barely use my Superb and the only edsf I was interested in was Definitely Defined which kinda looks/sounds like Superb on one side.
As for the blushes I was mostly interested in Bareness but now I'm put off of it after hearing about its weak application. I wonder if the 128 would make a difference?

I'm still interested in the EDES + brushes for now!
Hope we get some more swatches soon.

KrystalAnne

I had my list for this collection and now everything is changing. If the blushes are super sheer I may not get 'em. At dusk looks so beautiful, though. I have been wanting to see some new blushes but if these aren't that great, I may just have to wait for later collections. I'm trying to save money, so I might end up skipping a lot from this and try to limit myself to a couple of products if any.

I too fear the swatches.
ohboy.gif

VampyCouture

I was most excited about this, but now I'm skipping this whole collection since I'm trying not to buy as much. Love the colors, just have way too similar stuff in my stash to justify anything. Skipped last year too, but I do have Superb & WOG from holiday that I love and use all the time!

erine1881

My list is getting $maller, yay!   I barely use my Superb and the only edsf I was interested in was Definitely Defined which kinda looks/sounds like Superb on one side. As for the blushes I was mostly interested in Bareness but now I'm put off of it after hearing about its weak application.  I wonder if the 128 would make a difference? I'm still interested in the EDES + brushes for now!   Hope we get some more swatches soon.
The synthetic side would. The natural side wouldn't.

MissTT

My favourite two EDES are A Natural Flirt and Stolen Moment. I wear them all the time. :)
That's funny. I'm wearing those two today. Those are the ones I wear. I don't love them, I just force myself to wear them due to the price. They're just sheer colors that don't really do anything for me. I can hardly see them on my eyes now. I've tried Stylishly Merry a few times, but I just never reach for it.