MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Pinkdollface

Thanks for this! Yes they're going to be mine
sneaky.gif
I'm glad that Double Definition looks different from the first three. Glorify seems warmer than the darker part, WOG is more gold than the lighter part and Superb is cooler in tone IMO.

Shape the future
eyelove.gif
, I need them both !

ForeverJenn

EDIT: I'm not too sure on how accurate she labeled those swatches. I think she might've made a mistake. I'm basing this assumption on her "sneak peek post" : http://www.beautezine.com/sneak-peek-at-the-mac-in-extra-dimension-collection-for-summer-2013/ In that post she photographed At Dusk and Fiery impact , and doesn't mention having bareness . I think the swatches we're looking at are At Dusk on the left and Fiery Impact on the right. Of course, I'm not sure so ill wait for her full review to confirm.

xasperadastra

Well, looks like I rather should've gotten the Skinfinishes instead of the blushes.
blah.gif
Too bad that the collection was an exclusive here and everything sold out in minutes and I had to order without having seen any swatches. I'm kinda mad now, lol.

Wow, Bareness looks so different on her than on me. I would've thought it's a different product.
I have an opinion: she's probably done a mistake :p
If you look at her sneak peek you can see that she has got At dusk and Fiery impact blushes...so Maybe in the swatch we see At dusk (left) and Fiery Impact (right)

ahellokittybaby

I would love to see these on some darker skin tones to help me decide what would work for me. I missed the original ED collection, so I'm determined to take advantage of this one
2cents.gif

ForeverJenn

If you look at her sneak peek you can see that she has got At dusk and Fiery impact blushes...so Maybe in the swatch we see At dusk (left) and Fiery Impact (right)
I think you're right!! I was just noticing that in her sneak peak she never mentions having bareness. I want whatever the blush on the right is

ForeverJenn

Well, looks like I rather should've gotten the Skinfinishes instead of the blushes.
blah.gif
Too bad that the collection was an exclusive here and everything sold out in minutes and I had to order without having seen any swatches. I'm kinda mad now, lol.

Wow, Bareness looks so different on her than on me. I would've thought it's a different product.
I actually think that she made a mistake and this is not bareness. In her sneak peak post she says she got at dusk and fiery impact . I think those are the ones she swatched, not bareness . http://www.beautezine.com/sneak-peek-at-the-mac-in-extra-dimension-collection-for-summer-2013/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I actually think that she made a mistake and this is not bareness. In her sneak peak post she says she got at dusk and fiery impact . I think those are the ones she swatched, not bareness . http://www.beautezine.com/sneak-peek-at-the-mac-in-extra-dimension-collection-for-summer-2013/
Yes, I see it now too. Seems like it's At Dusk and not Bareness in the swatch, that makes sense!

Anitacska

I agree. I decided to order the Aerin palette instead of getting the pearlmattes, the designs are just too granny-ish for my liking, so will probably skip Baking Beauties altogether now. Bring on Extra Dimension!

Someone gimme all the ED stuff now please. I can't wait another month!
thud.gif

Latest posts