MAC in Hong Kong: Avaliable Collections, Release Dates, Locations

charzz

Does anyone know when we're getting any of the new collections? I'm leaving on Saturday night and would reallllly like to use my Sogo/Seibu gift cards on MAC >
greengrin.gif

charzz

Nevermind, just saw that Smoke Signals/Blue Storm are out today! Not really too enamoured by the collection though, since I don't really do the dark smokey thing... :T The nail polishes look gorgeous, but I've heard not so good things about them - does anyone have any opinions?

oddinary

Sorry for the lack of update recently. I've been busy at school!
Thanks for letting us know charzz, I was going to call the counter up just now!

archangeli

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to pop into Pacific Place when I'm in Hong Kong. I want some postcards ^__^"

oddinary

^ Yes it did. There was still some leftovers when Flashtronic was released! I don't think they are avaliable anymore though...
ssad.gif

Unica Hija

Does all Mac counters in HK has the same price range? Or does it varies? Like in HKIA, price there might be higher than rest of the stores in HK?
smiles.gif

oddinary

^ Sorry such a late reply, but I'm pretty sure it is
smiles.gif

Updated! Stylistics is coming out this Monday.
I have heard no news of Metal-X though, but it's been a while since I've been to the counters.

I'll update when I have more info!

charzz

Oh all-knowing Pollyanna - do you know if and when the Fafi collection will be out in HK? I have an awful feeling I might just miss it, as I'm going back to London mid-Feb (ughhh higher prices).

oddinary

Nope, not yet, but it might be too early to ask :X Don't like it when the MAs get it too skeptical on me knowing so far ahead. We haven't even got the Originals yet and I am already on N, Fafi and Heatherette!

If I manage to get some info, I'll let you know
smiles.gif

charzz

Haha, it's weird how MAs themselves don't keep up to date on sites like Specktra. Can't wait for Fafi and N!

oddinary

Hey charzz, looks like we're uber slow!
Originals launches next Thursday whilst Sculpt/Shape comes on Jan 31st.
N is in February I expect! Perhaps that's a good thing - I'll have my Chinese new year money to spend
smiles.gif

charzz

Thanks Pollyanna! HAHA I was thinking just the same thing with my CNY $$$
winks.gif

Hope Fafi comes before I leave!