Mac in Lillyland and All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Review for WOC

misha5150

I know I'm late but I just picked up Optimistic Orange and Florida cremeblushes today and I can't wait to play with them!!
choochoo.gif
I wanted Resort Life but they were sold out at both counters I went to so I will try to order it online. I also picked up Liqueur l/g, Showstopper e/s and Pincurl e/s. I thought that they were really nice especially Liqueur!!
bigheart.gif
th_DANCE.gif

GucciGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceMrsButler
I purchased the Optimistic Orange since I did not receive it in gratis... However I did get in gratis Resort Life lip gelee and Florida I believe... Not too impressed with the glittery lip gelees either, but when women come up to the counter they are falling in love with them. I also got the pearlmatte shadow in gratis, and will probably give that away because I do not like the pasty looking colors...

But the All Ages collection took my money... All's Good is one of the best blushes we have came out with yet. I got everything from the WOC side of the collection and got all the lip products period... I also made samples of the pigment at the counter, and I like them...

View my haul at www.youtube.com/AlexandraBond... or @ YouTube - HUGE MAC Cosmetics & Whole Foods Market Haul!!! (My 1st Haul video)

FYI.....This is my FAV Youtube Guru!!!!

GucciGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
What are you guys using to apply the creme blushes? If you are using a brush, which one? Thanks.

I use my 131 and love it!!!

Soundclash

I picked up Optimistic orange today, Ladies if you have NARS gina layer it over it looks AMAZING
smiles.gif
Optimistic orange does not swatch as Orange as it is in the pan, its is more of a pink-orange -coral. Is anyone else finding the same issue?

I'm NW45 for reference. I can't wait to try it under Taj Mahal.

Kenna23

I have to start get me some more mac stuff i do not know why i am waiting i swear i am going to get at least 4 items from these collections this weekend. that ladies for your advice.

misha5150

I freakin LOVE Optimistic Orange and Florida!! I use the 187 to stipple it on to build the color and smooth it out and it looks soooo beautiful....I do have the 131 so I will try that brush with the blushes too....the cremeblend blushes just give you a wonderful glow from within....super gorgeous!!
yahoo.gif

L281173

Lush & Bright and Preppy Lipgelees were the only things I purchased from Mac In Lillyand. I have not purchased anything from AR and AS because they were too plain for me.

Blushbaby

Can you post your swatches on the relevant threads please? Lillyland is only avail online here and there are no WOC swatches to be seen.

Kaycee37

I love the beauty powder! the yellow and orange mixture look great as a highlighter. I use the colors seperately..
Love it..now i will try the creme
mac_addict.gif
blush

GucciGirl

I definately think that Optimistic Orange and Florida are must haves for us brownskinned beautieS
smiles.gif
They are such natural flushes of color. I threw on Optimistic Orange today with mascara,powder and clear gloss and I looked sooo polished and fresh faced. I absolutely love the texture. Even though they are creme they dry down to a matte pretty flush. Cant say enough about these.

j4lyphe

I got Joie-de-vivre and my MAC counter ordered Optimistic Orange for me so I should have it soon
smiles.gif
JDV is really pretty on its own but even more gorgeous with NARS Amour blush over it, I cant wait to get OO to try with NARS Taj Majal, Gina or Gilda...hell I'll try all my blushes over them LOL (These r my first creme blushes EVER since I have oily skin I was scared of them, but like others said they really do go on more like a gel and give a really natural flush)
I apply mine with my 187 brush, hth
smiles.gif

spectrolite

^I agree, the Cremeblend blushes are so amazing! I thought I had too many blushes and wasn't going to order them but I'm so glad that I did. They look beautiful on thier own and layered under other blushes. There are endless combination's you can try. I really hope that Mac will release more in future. Imagine a berry coloured one!

Missjailor

I was very enthousiastic about the "All" collection.. I even passed the Warm & Cosy one for it.
Finally, when I went to the counter, I just grabbed ONE thing...
5N Lipstick... Gaaaawjus (think about buying a new one. I found my perfect everyday lipstick)

I was not at all impressed by the other things. I really wanted to get All's good but I just found it... common!
Empowered was also on my list but the swatch convinced me to let it down
For Showstopper, I already have brun, so no need..
Banshee was on my list but definitively too frosty for me
ssad.gif

DaniCakes

I wish I could return the Pearlmatte eyeshadow. It's okay over the right base, but I could've totally passed on it. I'll figure out what to do with it. I couldn't use Siss lipstick at first and now since I've found the right pencil, it's my fav nude. I mean absolute fave!!!

vintageroses

yays 1st post here!
greengrin.gif
ahhhhhhhhh i'm so excited! (i'm from Australia) & the collection only came out here on monday! (so late i know!) but it's summer for us so the lillyland collection really does suit our season! :) yays

i was a tad disappointed with all ages.. collection! i thought it would be huge!
ssad.gif
anyways i got the N5 lippy & the beauty blush powder (my 1st ever
greengrin.gif
) in All's good & they are gorgeous!!!!

I ordered lillyland online (because it's an online exclusive in aus
ssad.gif
& i ordered, Joie-de-vivre & Optimistic Orange for the creme blushes & 2 lip gelee (Lush bright & Shift to pink!) i loveeee lip gelee! yays cant wait for my stuff to comee!
greengrin.gif

oh btw i'm an NW35 (winter) & NW42/45 (Summer) I burn so fast its not funny!
ssad.gif

Blushbaby

I've ordered Joie-de-vivre, Optimistic Orange, Florida and Coconut Ice. Still, peeved at it being an online exclusive here in the UK - stupid decision.

Went to see "All Races" today and bought nothing. I did manage to get Hypnotizing e/s from Love Lace, which I skipped first time round - result.

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've ordered Joie-de-vivre, Optimistic Orange, Florida and Coconut Ice. Still, peeved at it being an online exclusive here in the UK - stupid decision.

Went to see "All Races" today and bought nothing. I did manage to get Hypnotizing e/s from Love Lace, which I skipped first time round - result.

I totally hate online exclusive! It's the same in Australia!
ssad.gif
& i'm still waiting for mine to be shipped to me!!! cant wait! & yes all races... is quite disappointing
ssad.gif

nunu

Lillyland: I originally just wanted two lipgelees and JOD creme bleand. JOD was sold out
ssad.gif
that put me off buying the lipgelees.

All ages: I got naked frost and liquer, i like both of these lipglasses.

Reading this thread makes me want to order Optimistic orange and florida!

DaniCakes

I absolutely looooooovvvvvve Optimistic Orange! It's so beautiful on WOC skin. I have a very pink blush by MAC, but I can't remember the name of it. It's not a cremeblend. Which pink blush is better from the Lillyland collection?