MAC - In the Groove Discussion

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i hope you had fun in China! you got some awesome goodies from this collection!

I had lots of fun in China. It was an amazing experience
greengrin.gif
But i couldn't take make up with me because my bag would be to heavy. I'm really happy that i can play with make up again. Now i'm very excited for Dare to Wear!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i hope you had fun in China! you got some awesome goodies from this collection!

iagree.gif
It's so good to have you back!!
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
Thinking about buying Style Influencer. Saw this tutorial and now I want it.

WOW - she is just the cutest isn't she!!! yep, she makes me want it - that is beautiful
Thanks

franken_stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Great minds do think alike, dear Heidi!!
greengrin.gif
cutey.gif
Happy Together it's pure love!!
love.gif
It's the prettiest thing!!
heart2.gif
When I first saw pics of it I was sure I was going to pass it, but I just couldn't resist it once I swatched it!!

Completely agreed! Gosh, I just love it so much! I'm surprised, too, because I first thought that the darker color looked kind of like a bronzer, and I just never use bronzer. I always thought blushes should be more pink or peach, but now that I've been using Happy Together... it works SO well for me
greengrin.gif
I may even have to buy a backup of this, and I never do that!

I have been wearing Petticoat on top of Happy Together these days, and I really like that combo
smiles.gif
It just makes me so... happy, haha! I'm sure I won't need a backup of Petticoat though... well, hopefully.

Anneri

I wore Togetherness last week for the first time (I've got too much MU...), and I'm kind of disappointed. The purple doesn't look like purple on me, but like a dark grey or blue. I wore all colours together - the grey on the lid, the purple in the crease and the pink as a highlight.

Any ideas to make it more purple on me? It looks so pretty in the pan!
ssad.gif

bell21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
I wore Togetherness last week for the first time (I've got too much MU...), and I'm kind of disappointed. The purple doesn't look like purple on me, but like a dark grey or blue. I wore all colours together - the grey on the lid, the purple in the crease and the pink as a highlight.

Any ideas to make it more purple on me? It looks so pretty in the pan!
ssad.gif

try a pink or white base. Depending on how purple you want it to look you could do a black base also.

Fiberluver

I'm wearing All Styled Up l/s and Band of Roses blush today and I swear I have fallen in love!!!

I love the way ASU looks with Plum l/l.

So gorgeous!

I'm wondering if I should get a back of ASU???

I'm trying to find a new pink that I absolutely adore but I don't know if I want to go through the trauma of it being LE - like Rizzo l/s!

I do love Pink Nouveau and am happy it is perm. but ASU is hawtttt!!!!!!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
I'm wearing All Styled Up l/s and Band of Roses blush today and I swear I have fallen in love!!!

I love the way ASU looks with Plum l/l.

So gorgeous!

I'm wondering if I should get a back of ASU???

I'm trying to find a new pink that I absolutely adore but I don't know if I want to go through the trauma of it being LE - like Rizzo l/s!

I do love Pink Nouveau and am happy it is perm. but ASU is hawtttt!!!!!!

I do love ASU too! It's so very pretty.
yes.gif

One day I wore Jazzed and my bf said he really likes the colour. Must be good then eh?
th_wink3.gif

Fiberluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I do love ASU too! It's so very pretty.
yes.gif

One day I wore Jazzed and my bf said he really likes the colour. Must be good then eh?
th_wink3.gif

I like Jazzed as well.

It is def. a unique color.

But here of late pinks seem to be catching my eye and I am iso the perfect one!

That's why I picked up ILITH and ASU from this collection.

I never used Cremesheens before and like them.

I prefer them w/out gloss though.

lipglassjunkie

This collection really surprised me, how much I love it! I ended up with 4 of the e/s, 2 of the blushes, 3 l/s, 1 c/s & stereo rose. I agree with everyone on Jazzed it's just a fun coral, makes me happy! I wear something from this collection practically daily. I know it's been out for awhile but I still love it & here I thought I wasn't going to get hardly anything from it especially the e/s(I'm actually making dents in them lol).

Redaddict

I'm loving I like it like that lipstick. I thought I'd prefer all styled up (which I also have and I really like it) but ILILT really makes my blue eyes pop. I love it!

LMD84

looking baack i am happy with what i got from this collection. i think i could have done without chillen gloss. but it is handy for over pink lippies. but on it's own it doesnt really do much.
smiles.gif

tamarindi

From this collection I got Chillin', Love to love and Blue my mind e/s trios.
This is my first experience with mineralized eyeshadows and when I put Blue my mind it totally creased on me within a few hours even though I used TFSI and painterly underneath it, do you have any suggestion how to use these eyeshadows?

martiangurll

Okay after 2 failed thread searches, I am gonna ask & hope this isn't a repeat but has anyone compared Go For It to Lavender whip? What's the story glory?

th_confused_new.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Okay after 2 failed thread searches, I am gonna ask & hope this isn't a repeat but has anyone compared Go For It to Lavender whip? What's the story glory?

th_confused_new.gif

from what i recall lavender whip is much more of a lilac whereas go for it is actually purple and much less pale...

Liya2007

I know i'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind but we just got this collection two days ago!! I got more than I expected but I love everything I got

1- STEREO ROSE: Honestly I was a bit disappointed because the color disappeared from my skin in a matter of hour or so and only the sheen was left (but to be fair I didn't have foundation or tinted moisturizer on). I'm not returning it, I'm sure I'm going to use it and like it more with time. I just can't resist a pretty MSF.

2- Comfort: I couldn't stop thinking about it since the last time it came out, so I just gave up and got it with SR.

3- Band of Roses: Although I'm not usually a big fan of pink blushes but I loved this since I saw the first swatches. It's a beautiful color and I can see my self reaching for it whenever I want a pink blush.

4- Go For It: Purple lipstick is another weakness of mine! Since I first heard about the color story of this collection I knew I wanted it, and it did not disappoint <3

5- Making it easy: Lovely colors, I've already used it twice (and I only got it yesterday). I can see myself hitting pan on this one. I'm thinking about getting a back-up but I'm not sure yet.

PS. I'm not sure if anyone really cares about this collection anymore ...

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
I know i'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind but we just got this collection two days ago!! I got more than I expected but I love everything I got

1- STEREO ROSE: Honestly I was a bit disappointed because the color disappeared from my skin in a matter of hour or so and only the sheen was left (but to be fair I didn't have foundation or tinted moisturizer on). I'm not returning it, I'm sure I'm going to use it and like it more with time. I just can't resist a pretty MSF.

2- Comfort: I couldn't stop thinking about it since the last time it came out, so I just gave up and got it with SR.

3- Band of Roses: Although I'm not usually a big fan of pink blushes but I loved this since I saw the first swatches. It's a beautiful color and I can see my self reaching for it whenever I want a pink blush.

4- Go For It: Purple lipstick is another weakness of mine! Since I first heard about the color story of this collection I knew I wanted it, and it did not disappoint <3

5- Making it easy: Lovely colors, I've already used it twice (and I only got it yesterday). I can see myself hitting pan on this one. I'm thinking about getting a back-up but I'm not sure yet.

PS. I'm not sure if anyone really cares about this collection anymore ...

Nice haul! I'm still loving this collection, it turned out great!
yes.gif
I tried my new Togetherness MES the other day and it's so different from the previous bad MES, so I ordered two more, Soften The Mood and Love To Love...
sneaky.gif
I didn't have to pack the colour or use Fix+ to get it show up, so these have much better payoff.
thmbup.gif