MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

ocean286

jawdrop.gif
Stunning!!! I just got my LFL today! It's exactly what I wanted. A beautiful red/berry shade! I love it!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Lust for Life♡

hoshiakari_

jawdrop.gif
Stunning!!! I just got my LFL today! It's exactly what I wanted. A beautiful red/berry shade! I love it!!
th_e2cloud9.gif
Thank you! You should totally post a picture too. Isn't such a loverly color? I think it'd look great over Heaux... but why mess with something as great as Heaux?
amuse.gif

ocean286

Yep, I definitely need DD in my life. Thanks for the swatches!
pompom.gif

I hope this doesn't sound too creepy, but you have such beautifully shaped lips!
Thank you! You should totally post a picture too. Isn't such a loverly color? I think it'd look great over Heaux... but why mess with something as great as Heaux?
amuse.gif
Yes! It's a gorgeous red/berry on my lips! A very flattering shade for my pale skin. And maybe I will post a swatch tomorrow. Why not right? And I passed on Heaux. I had many variations of this same color already in my collection. But, I will play around with what I have for sure!
winks.gif

VioletPearl

Thank you so much, these swatches are so helpful to me!
I'm definetly getting the fluidline, I was afraid that it would be gritty and chunky, but it looks tottaly awsome! Beautiful!

I have Ample Pink p/g and I really like the colour, Fashion Punch looks too opaque to me and to peachy, I'm sure it would settle in my lip's lines, just like Orange Tempera, so I pass that one. Too opaque light lipglasses are not for me... :(

hank you again, it was really-really helpful!

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by GoldenGirl

Awww... what happened? Maybe you need to work with it a little more. Different liner? Different application technique maybe? A gloss on top to make it darker? Or mixing it with another lippie?

LOL if you gotta do that much work with Feed the Senses lipstick than I think I will pass on it.

GoldenGirl

What liner or lip gloss do you suggest?
I'm not sure, I just meant try experimenting with some things you already have. Maybe it needs to be a little darker in order for it to work for you, so if you have a lipliner that's maybe a shade or two darker; that might work. Or you could just roll up to MAC and tell them it isn't working for you, but u want suggestions on what liner you can use to give it a little life. I've done that before.. with... um... I think it was velvet teddy. I saw folks singing it's praises as this super awesome nude, but it made me look like Tyrone Biggums. (Sorry for that terrible reference but really that's what I looked like). This was a few years ago and that lippie is long gone, and I decided not to repurchase, but the MUA did give me a liner that made it look better on me.

KMQE716

Wow don't like Velvet Teddy?? I'm ab to faint, that's my main squeeze! Lol. Right along with orange tempura!! Ahhhh great combo lol

honey on boost

I'm in love with Feed the Senses! It looks a little pink in all the pics I took but you can see the mauvey side a lot in person.

I looked a hot mess last night so I chopped off my face in the pic.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts