MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

elegant-one

Honey - that is really really pretty on you!
eyelove.gif
but then everything looks beautiful on you. Tata shot!!!!!

MACina

th_worship.gif
.....Feed the Senses looks STUNNING on you, honey on boost
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

I'm in love with Feed the Senses! It looks a little pink in all the pics I took but you can see the mauvey side a lot in person.

I looked a hot mess last night so I chopped off my face in the pic.
girlhaha.gif

Richelle83

I'm in love with Feed the Senses! It looks a little pink in all the pics I took but you can see the mauvey side a lot in person.

girlhaha.gif

Seriously this is your HG MLBB color. You look fantastic even if we can't see your whole face
pretty.gif

lyseD

Finally tried my Feed the Senses today -- this colour is PERFECT for me. I
heart.gif
heart2.gif
bigheart.gif
it.

Unfortunately MAC Canada is sold out so I can't get a back up.

Is there anyone who can do a CP for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

sherm

Out of curiosity - anyone have/seen a side-by-side of Feed the Senses and Nocturnal Instincts mattene?

ocean286

That is a perfect nude! Honey, even half your face looks gorgeous! Love it!
love.gif

girlhaha.gif

VioletPearl

I have to say I am SUPER happy that I god Deliciously rich. it is beautiful dark brown with golden shimmer. It is very creamy, not streaky or chunky at all. Such a unique color.

Depending on a light it can look dark brown or when the light hits it in certain angle you can see golden in it

How opaque is it? Your swatches are made with one single stroke?
Thanx
thmbup.gif

ocean286

Out of curiosity - anyone have/seen a side-by-side of Feed the Senses and Nocturnal Instincts mattene?
It would be an interesting side by side comparison. I don't own either but, from the swatches Nocturnal Instincts does look like an amped up version of Feed The Senses?

lilinah

I'm disappointed.

Over-Indulge Nail Lacquer - sparkling gunmetal with gold pearl pigments - which sounded good to me, has been replaced by Discotèque - super glitter silver - which doesn't sound particularly interesting.

Well, one less thing to buy at my local MAC tomorrow.