MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Deneb

I tried Sweet Succulence over Gem of Roses (how did I get this idea ???? lol) and loved it ! I wonder how this mix compares to Private Party from Divine Night ?

pinkpaint

I finally wore Utterly Tart today. I'm in love. Even when I bought it, I wasn't sure if I really needed a red gloss. I thought it might be too much, but I think it's just deep enough for me to like it. And wow, my eyes are huge lol. I only realize it in pictures.

Medgal07

I finally wore Utterly Tart today. I'm in love. Even when I bought it, I wasn't sure if I really needed a red gloss. I thought it might be too much, but I think it's just deep enough for me to like it. And wow, my eyes are huge lol. I only realize it in pictures.

You look AMAZING!

Mayanas

pretty.gif
Pretty

liba

That is a great red for you! When they work, they just make all the rest of your features pop. No wonder you were thinking your eyes looked huge - those lips set them off perfectly!

Utterly Tart isn't anywhere near as red looking on me, but that's close to how Prepare for Pleasure from Divine Night looks on me - creamy and BRIGHT, but not loud and wakes up my skin.

IHughes

You look so cute! That's a great color for you - love it with your hair. It's trickier to wear those vampy colors when you're a blonde, unless you like a severe S&M look, in my opinion. Sweet Succulence just looks soft and pretty. I need to wear it more!
Thanks Liba!! I hadn't thought about the vampy colours and being blonde! You're right!! I think the lustre formula is what makes this colour work on me. Dark colours tend to look even darker on my lips as they're quite pigmented. I've seen this lipstick look like a dark reddish mauve but on me it's almost a translucid mauveish black!!

Odelia

This collection, along with Nudes & Metallics might just win my favorites of 2013 collection wise.
I really love when I can expand my e/s collection
girlhaha.gif
I cannot restrain myself!

Indulge had some awesome lipstick shades which I couldn't resist (Feed the Senses was my first BU and By Design + SS is gorgeous). I can never get lipsticks to last on me which is the reason why I don't go hog wild crazy on them usually lol. I made an exception with this collection though lol.

I hope we get more collections like this one!

pinkpaint

Hm..I skipped By Design. I want to try it, but IDK if I'll like it.
I like it. It isn't my favorite or most used lipstick but it's something different for the days when I don't want a bold lip. Same with Liquor. Would pics help? I have a couple but By Design isn't really the easiest lipstick to photograph. It's like a pink champagne kind of color. I wear it with NYX Nude Truffle (Probably similar to Cork) but I bet a pink liner would totally change the color. I think you should try it (but this is Specktra, you know I'm gonna say that lol).

Odelia

I like it. It isn't my favorite or most used lipstick but it's something different for the days when I don't want a bold lip. Same with Liquor. Would pics help? I have a couple but By Design isn't really the easiest lipstick to photograph. It's like a pink champagne kind of color. I wear it with NYX Nude Truffle (Probably similar to Cork) but I bet a pink liner would totally change the color. I think you should try it (but this is Specktra, you know I'm gonna say that lol).
girlhaha.gif
Yeah, we're a bunch of enablers.

KrystalAnne

Pink champagne? Oooh, I like the sound of that. I'd definitely try it out with a pink liner and see how it turns out.

Thanks for your input! Any pics of BD are welcome
amuse.gif

pinkpaint

I LOVE By Design - have been wearing it a ton.

Talking about frosty - and sparkly - Smash Hit UNDER Dominate! 'Wore this the other night. That is one high powered lip!
That sounds so pretty! Ugh I don't have either one. I should have grabbed Dominate but I had already bought Smoked Purple. And you know, I remember you saying that Smoked Purple just looks super dull and I didn't know what you meant until I wore it. I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. It's like it might as well be black but it's not black. I can't explain it. It's like a faded black shirt compared to an actual black one lol.

pinkpaint

Quote: Originally Posted by KrystalAnne
You, enabler, you! You wear it so well and I think I definitely need it.

I couldn't help it! Now you can go ahead and add it to your next order
angelic.gif