MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

erine1881

Thanks, Erine! I am still on Team All The L/Gs  even though I really wish some Liquor was there! Hopefully 4 glosses can eventually be narrowed down with swatches and IRL application. I am loving the e/s as well. I have 3 def in mind as of now, PP, DD and Eat, Love. I do have a strong suspicion that my eye shadow choices later may increase. Really wish that there was some SS like blushes such as Hidden Treasure but, oh well. $$$ towards Creative Copper Palette!
I have liqueur in my sale thread if you're really wanting it.

MACina

Me too!

"Mauvey nude" sounds so awesome...I want it to be "mauvey"
lol.gif

I believe both l/s were just patted on with fingers, so that's probably why it looks like she's not wearing much on her lips.

beautyfiend13

Palace Pedigreed and Three Ring Yellow e/s have definitely caught my eye, still need to see swatches but they're definites on my wish list. Gourmet Gold sounds gorgeous as well.

ladyarwen

Holy shit, I want ALL of the eyeshadows. Also on my prelim list is:
Lust For Life lg
Utterly Tart lg
Fashion Punch lg
Feed the Senses ls
Just a Bite ls
Sweet Succulence ls
Tease Your Tastes cb
Glamour Feast cb

I used to not care for cream blushes, but ever since I got Lauren Luke's foundation brush, I quite like them. The brush makes it so easy to apply cream products. Anyway...this is probably the longest list I've ever created, except for maybe Mac Me Over and Fall Colour. Very expensive...

Pinkdollface

Palace Pedigreed and Three Ring Yellow e/s have definitely caught my eye, still need to see swatches but they're definites on my wish list. Gourmet Gold sounds gorgeous as well.
They are both repromotes and with help of google you can already find a ton of swatches! Palace Pedigreed came out with Fabulous Felines and Mac Me Over in quads and Three Ring Yellow was in the Fall Colour collection.

MRV

YAY! More e/s! I'm trying to choose only 4 though. I hope I can find a good lippie, too. They sound quite cool/light for my taste. + I will surely get some NPs!

hoshiakari_

Thanks for the complete color story, Erine!

So far I have my eye on:
Just a Bite l/s
Utterly Tart l/g
Lust for Life l/g
Eat, Love e/s
Divine Decadence e/s
Palace Pedigreed e/s
Deliciously Rich f/l
Gilt Gourmet f/l

Now looking forward to the swatches.
pompom.gif