MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

NaomiH

Love it, thanks for sharing! Too bad SS is a Lustre :/
And apparently the lipstick on the models is from this collection , and on the face is the MAC BB creams if anybody was wondering
3616c0c0_image.jpeg
ca9cd67b_image.jpeg
:drool: .....Sweet Succulence.....OMG :drool: And Deep Cravings looks awesome too!

MACina

I am debating on Gilt Gourmet fluidline....

-> I have Pure Show s/l
-> I don' t wear gold liner/a golden base too often
-> I wonder whether I can get a similar effect by mixing MM eyeliner + Glitter (Reflects) Gold
-> I am afraid that GG might be difficult to apply evenly

hmm.gif

MACupGrl

Glad to see I wasn't the only one ragged on about this damn collection in this thread or was I? Anyway, HOPEFULLY we FINALLY have ALL the CORRECT info. I suppose only a select few members can have "the correct info." Don't get me wrong-I seriously do appreciate what others work hard to find and contribute but I have seen other members in this thread post info about this collection that was WRONG and it was ok because they are "always right" but myself and and other peeps can post info that does include semi correct info and we are persecuted. Sorry but that's bull$hit.

MACupGrl

Thanks to all those concerned about my health a few nights ago. I did go to the ER the next morning. After tests were ran they told me that my Depression was causing my pain to become worse. They prescribed Zoloft. I hope that helps. Once again, THANK YOU for your concern peeps.

vaisforluvrs

I was so excited I forgot the link! I'm a genius I know!

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/07/mac-fall-2013-indulge-collection-color-story-photos.html
What is a "purple nude"? How can a color be purple and nude?
hmm.gif
Glad to see there isn't a price hike based on this information. Hope the prices are correct!

erine1881

What is a "purple nude"? How can a color be purple and nude? :hmm: Glad to see there isn't a price hike based on this information. Hope the prices are correct!
That blog has alot of wrong information. It's actually a mid-tone mauvey nude. Think midimauve, but lighter.

Fall would certainly be a nice time to roll out those emeralds, so here's hoping! Well, my heart is hoping. My wallet is cringing at the thought.
Omgosh, YES!! Emeralds would be amazing, since it is color of the year. My wallet will be on a diet after the Fall collection are out.
amuse.gif