MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

martiangurll

Uncalled for. She's been reviewing cosmetics for years, I think she knows how and when to clean her brushes.
If my comment itself or the flippant manner I wrote it was offensive I apologize. However I stand by that opinion and we will have to agree to disagree on the particulat topic of whether or not lack of technique orlack of ccleanliness of her applicators causes t to give a negative review when not deserved. I do hope my comment was not considered a negative reflection of her reviews per se because other than the issue under discussion I think her research and opinions are quite reliable, relevant, and accurate. And I appreciate tj at she does face and lip swatches which are superior to skin/arm swatches.

liba

I'm finally starting to get the winged liner down with the 263. I don't wing every time I put eyeliner on though.
Sometimes I just want the soft look of no liner at all and just some nice shadow. I'm glad there are so many different makeup styles right now. I remember the days when wearing winged liner was super shocking and outrageous - for punk rockers only!

Innatchka

Still undecided what to get! Everything looks so good..but I am om a budget, so its have to be something special. I am eyeing on the goldstuff: liner and polish. Does anyone know if the golden nailpolish looks like Golden Veener? I still own that one. Golden Veener is to streaky and metallic for me, I am hoping for a nice and bright sparkling gold! Also I have the MAC Glitterliner in Blitzed, wich is very sheer. I hope this liner is nice and opaque:)

Innatchka

cf0bc41e_image.jpeg
Credit:fleuur87 on IG That looks great omg
This one does look a lot like Golden Veener from the Antiquetease collection!

Copperhead

I went a few times to MAC events where you could get some one on one time with regional artists and always asked for all the tips 'n tricks on the winged liner. It also just took a lot of me staring in the mirror and inspecting my eyes pre and post liner to try and memorize what worked best with my bone structure. It took a while before it became second nature and sometimes I still have to work to really get them perfect. When I know I don't want to screw up, I like to use a sharp eye pencil to trace the initial angle just to the edge of my lids and then make a guide dot for where I want the tip to end.
I started out with the 209 because it felt like it gave me the most control. When I got more confident about the right placement for my eyes, I switched to the 263 and that was that!

Sometimes I just want the soft look of no liner at all and just some nice shadow. I'm glad there are so many different makeup styles right now. I remember the days when wearing winged liner was super shocking and outrageous - for punk rockers only!
I know exactly what you mean liba. And when I do decide to do a wing, I don't do a big wing. I try not to extend it out too far. I just think it looks better on me that way.

honey on boost

Winged liner is part of my everday look. I feel naked without it. Once in a veryyyy blue moon ill do a smudged liner look but winged liquid is my fave. When I'm not feeling lazy or rushed I'll use gel.

shontay07108

I like my wings small. Just enough to change the shape of my eye. I have very little lid space and so I'd always skip liner or make it very thin. I also like to make the wings go up to give me some lift. When you're on the wrong side of 30, things need to stay up, youknowwhatimsayin?

erine1881

looks a lot like Immortal Gold from Posh Paradise, which was a good foil formula - i always get compliments when i wear it. I like 'em small AND big! I also like them more turned upwards or more outwards! Bring on the wings!
Up and out for me too!
I like my wings small. Just enough to change the shape of my eye. I have very little lid space and so I'd always skip liner or make it very thin. I also like to make the wings go up to give me some lift. When you're on the wrong side of 30, things need to stay up, youknowwhatimsayin?
I'm on that same side of 30 girl. But I've got tons of lid space so i have to go big. Small wings do nothing for me. :(

OctoberViolet

werd.gif

Copperhead

I love big wings! Only way for me to go is to go big!
And might I say you look hella good in a big wing too! LOL! One day when I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to practice bringing it out a little further and making it a little bigger to see if I can get it to look good. I have hooded lids and they're starting to get old with too much loose skin on them. LMAO! That's why I just try to keep the wing simple.

destine2grow

Just came to say I suck at wing eye look! I was only able to do it once and it was just okay! I have big almond shape eyes. I gave up after seeing that I could only do one eye decent! I really want to master it.

erine1881

And might I say you look hella good in a big wing too! LOL! One day when I'm not going anywhere I'm going to practice bring it out a little further and making it a little bigger to see if I can get it to look good. I have hooded lids and they're starting to get old with too much loose skin on them. LMAO! That's why I just try to keep the wing simple. 
Thanks love! It's hard with hooded lids, but just go out more than up (but still up a bit) and you'll get it!
Just came to say I suck at wing eye look! I was only able to do it once and it was just okay! I have big almond shape eyes. I gave up after seeing that I could only do one eye decent! I really want to master it.
Start with the harder eye first. Once you master that, the easy eye is a piece of cake!