MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

liba

Wow all these MAC dreams. I can't say I've ever had a makeup dream, although I certainly spend enough time thinking about it when I'm awake.
NeedCoffee.gif

josephine90

Probably a mix of the two. Two coats of goldie with one of ziv???
Should I make my liner thicker so that its visible, and should i do my wink higher too like hooded eyes? I know a lot of SA who do not like doing asian makeup, my friends and I have experienced that a ton!
sigh.gif

Beautybuyer

Congratulations! :nanas: & I had a MAC dream last night, too. I was going through the drawer at one of my counters to look through all their LE contents haha...the weird thing was, the MAC store was in a classroom and the teacher was telling me about Porcelain Pink. :lmao:  But, but... aren't kids supposed to keep us young?
Lol whoever said that was lying and trying to convince the rest of us to join the club lol Last night my almost 2 year old threw the biggest fit in a restaurant for the first time... I'm sure I gained a wrinkle lol I must be fat because I mostly have food dreams or bad dreams lol

ladyarwen

I think I've only ever dreamed once or twice that I was late for a launch, and everything I wanted was sold out. The worst, man.

Ana A

I was browsing through new magazines today and got a taste of the new basic fall makeup trends and it left me more excited for this collection...cant wait to play with everything from this collection!

KrystalAnne

I must be fat because I mostly have food dreams or bad dreams lol
I just got my first grey hair this past year. Ah...kids and their fits. So lovely...Bahaha. My daughter is 2 & a half and I'm scared to see what she's like when she gets into puberty and the hormones kick in. I look at my almost 2 month old and I'm just like "please slow down!" They're so sweet when they're little babies.

I do agree, though. Ladies here over 30 are lookin' good! I've had bags &crows feet since I was younger (thanks genetics) so I'm sure I have a lot to look forward to.

Serenityy

Sorry for being late to this discussion but on the topic of winged eyeliner which type of eyeliner would be fool-proof for an eye makeup beginner AND someone with very shaky hands. Gel, pencil, liquid? I try using pencil and it just doesn't seem right, maybe I need to try something else? I really need to tighten up when it comes to eye make up.
blush-anim-cl.gif

erine1881

Sorry for being late to this discussion but on the topic of winged eyeliner which type of eyeliner would be fool-proof for an eye makeup beginner AND someone with very shaky hands. Gel, pencil, liquid? I try using pencil and it just doesn't seem right, maybe I need to try something else? I really need to tighten up when it comes to eye make up. :blush:
Start with shadow! Work your way up to pencil, then gel, then liquid.

erine1881

Ah that makes sense! With shadow would I need to put a primer underneath so it can stay or would it be okay alone? Thanks! :)
If you're oily, use a primer. If you're not, you should be ok. Use a matte shadow and press the brush down and wiggle it into the skin. Dragging will cause fallout.

Serenityy

Erine, I must say you're a makeup magician! I just did a quick test run using a matte black eyeshadow from a Too Faced palette and my mom's MAC 208 brush (not the best brush for this is it?) and it is so much better than pencil for me. I just need to work on making both sides identical (LOL) but a little practice should do the trick. Thanks again!

gracie90

I've had really intricate dreams before when MAC comes out with a themed collection that's my favourite thing, and all the products are amazing, and I have enough money to buy everything, and then I wake up and realise it never happened :(

erine1881

Erine, I must say you're a makeup magician! I just did a quick test run using a matte black eyeshadow from a Too Faced palette and my mom's MAC 208 brush (not the best brush for this is it?) and it is so much better than pencil for me. I just need to work on making both sides identical (LOL) but a little practice should do the trick. Thanks again!
Yay!!! So glad it worked for you! :fluffy:

Beautybuyer

I just got my first grey hair this past year. Ah...kids and their fits. So lovely...Bahaha. My daughter is 2 & a half and I'm scared to see what she's like when she gets into puberty and the hormones kick in. I look at my almost 2 month old and I'm just like "please slow down!" They're so sweet when they're little babies. I do agree, though. Ladies here over 30 are lookin' good! I've had bags &crows feet since I was younger (thanks genetics) so I'm sure I have a lot to look forward to.
Lol I think the same of my almost 6 month old! Like you're my (knock on wood) last so slow down! At least you have a daughter hopefully you can keep makeup something in common! I'll have to bribe mine with "want new toys? Wait while I go hoard makeup" lol