MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

MACina

eyelove.gif
....YES!!!!!!!!
Looks like there are swatches of two l/g from this collection (and of the new Sheen Supreme l/s I guess) and e/s:

http://beautyplus.iswii.net/unboxing/makeup-stuff/91474

I just want to see Feed the Senses already.
sigh.gif

Ana A

I have a random question...a while ago I walked into my mac store and the MA that helped me was wearing what I now think was a pigment like the eyeliner in the first picture (she was wearing it as an eyeliner as well as on the tips of her false lashes) it looked gorgeous on her but like an idiot I didn't ask her what it was
th_wallbash.gif
...........anyway to sum up, which pigment would come closest to that shade?
th_confused_new.gif
your help will be greatly appreciated
bouquet.gif

Mayanas

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

aug 22
international sept

lipstick-
just a bite-mid-tone blue-red (s)
feed the senses-mid-tone mauvey nude (l)
smash hit-sheer golden sparkle (d)
by design-soft shimmery beige (f)
sweet succulence-deep glossy plum (l)

lipglass-
lust for life-dark berry
utterly tart-deep red
ultimate dish-light beige w/ pearl pigments
fashion punch-mid-tone neutral pink

shadow-
guilty morsel-glittery light gold (l)
beluga-dark charcoal w/ multi-dimensional pearl pigments (vx)
eat, love-deep emerald (s)
sex & the oyster-mid-tone greyed blue (vp)
divine decadence-soft bronze (vx)
palace pedigreed-dark plum (s)
deep cravings-dark shimmery grey (vp)
three ring yellow-bright sulfur green (vp)

fluidline-
gilt gourmet-sparkling brushed gold
deliciously rich-shimmering mid-tone taupe
blacktrack

haute & naughty too black lash

cremeblend blush-
tease your tastes-soft neutral pink
glamour feast-deep rose

nail lacquer-
over-indulge-sparkling gunmetal w/ gold pearl pigments
magnificent feast-sparkling true gold
sinfully sweet-sparkling champagne w/ gold pearl pigments
impassioned
screening room
rebel

213 brush
266 brush
Aug 22 in the store or online?

When you put the date (in all collections) is for sale online or to the store?

I always get confused
lecture.gif

erine1881

I have a random question...a while ago  I walked into my mac store and the MA that helped me was wearing what I now think was a pigment like the eyeliner in the first picture (she was wearing it as an eyeliner as well as on the tips of her false lashes) it looked gorgeous on her but like an idiot I didn't ask her what it was 
th_wallbash.gif
...........anyway to sum up, which pigment would come closest to that shade? 
th_confused_new.gif
 your help will be greatly appreciated 
bouquet.gif
Polished ivory would be the closest, but that's been DCd for a while now. Naked would be the closest.
 Aug 22 in the store or online? When you put the date (in all collections) is for sale online or to the store? I always get confused 
lecture.gif
Dates are always for location releases.

MaitaiFluff

Finally mostly caught up with this thread. This looks like a very pretty collection that has a little something in it for everyone, but it is not neccisarily a collection where one needs to haul and take home everything. My wallet appreciates this. Although, I'm still not sure what I want to take home from this collection.

Debbs

Just from looking at the TTT l/l pic a while back for some weird reason I began to think that Lust for Life gloss may be perfect to wear with TTT l/s . I dunno, may be wrong as I am a primarily gloss-wearing person in reality however my mind does tend to wander at times. What are your thoughts? I finally used my BMS quad recently and also got the strange impression that a couple of these shadows may be used to create almost similiar looks The gold, bronze and green ones in particular comes to mind. I am sure there will be variation of shades and texture etc. I am still getting them so I don't really know why I am pondering on the idea.

martiangurll

I think the felt liquid liners with a felt tip are the easiest in my opinion. I started off years ago using almay liquid liner now I use L'oreal Lineur Intense Felt tip. I put links below.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/10452675?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-oreal-Liquid-Eyeliner-690-Carbon-Black-Lineur-Intense-Felt-Tip-.05-Fl-Oz/10314113?findingMethod=rr
Those are my favorite liquid liners too! The others pale in comparison but I liked the liners from the Fab Felines collection from MAC and the UD liquid liners are okay. Chanel made one called Escriture (not sure if they still make it) that is as good as the Loreal ones but more expensive. I wish the Loreal would make theirs a little bit more pigmented but I love them because it is very easy to get a great wing with those Loreal ones.

sometimes I use the Loreal one to get a good shaped line and then layer a different gel liner, eyeshadow, or fluidline over it to get a different color.

Latest posts