MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

MACina

I am very sorry to hear that, Debbs
th_cheerup.gif

And it is really not stupid at all.No matter what....as long as it cheers you up, it is fine
th_hug.gif

I am going thru some stressful times in my marriage and looking forward to this collection actually cheers me up. Sounds stupid when so much is at risk but it does

StrongWoman

I am going thru some stressful times in my marriage and looking forward to this collection actually cheers me up. Sounds stupid when so much is at risk but it does
Debbs, that doesn't sound stupid at all. You are coping with a crisis in the best way you know how. I wish you the best and hope you have friends and family that are supporting you, too.

Debbs

Thanks ladies ,your support means a whole lot to me. I have been so numb and depressed lately. I am at lunch with a friend now and have plans to meet another friend for drinks later this evening. Haven't been eating much so I am making progress. Been off work for the last three days so that was good in some ways

SavannahLovely

Oh gosh hun, I am so sorry to hear that. It's not stupid at all, we all have ways of coping with stress and hardship. There are much worse ways of dealing with it. I swear, I just saw on the news last week a story about how retail therapy can actual produce positive affects in people feeling depressed. I take anti-depressants myself, but let me tell you, a little black Mac bag always makes me feel better! I hope things get better, doll. Have fun today with your friends!

Richelle83

Thanks ladies ,your support means a whole lot to me. I have been so numb and depressed lately. I am at lunch with a friend now and have plans to meet another friend for drinks later this evening. Haven't been eating much so I am making progress. Been off work for the last three days so that was good in some ways
th_cheerup.gif
Sorry to hear Debbs. Having some me time is really important, treat yourself...go get some Lush and candles-take some long baths. Maybe that will help a little.

KrystalAnne

I hope that things improve for you, Debbs! Know that we're all here to support you!
th_hug.gif

Spikesmom

I'm the same way with bandaids. I'm actually allergic to the adhesive in bandaids and clear hospital tape. My skin gets all scaley like a lizard and remains like that for a couple weeks. I have to use paper tape.
I'm SO allergic to the paper tape. It burns me if it's on for only a minute. :(

OctoberViolet

Sorry to hear this Debbs. I'm sending big hugs to you.
grouphug2.gif
I agree with our sister Specktrettes that say having some you time and girl time is a perfect way to help you feel better. Makeup is also a big help. We're here for you if you need us.
friends.gif

NaomiH

Sorry to hear that Debbs, I hope things work themselves out for you.
th_cheerup.gif

LYNLEE

Hi everyone. I'm new to spectra. I'm so excited for this collection. I will be at my mall in aug 22 as soon as it opens. I wish there were more swatches available for this collection right now my list of wants is really high and it would be nice to have swatches to start narrowing it down before the 22nd. On my list lust for life, by design, feed the senses, eat love, divine decadence, quilts morsel, palace pedigree, and the taupe fluid liner. I just got laid off from work so this will be my last treat to myself then its budget time.
I've worked by butt off for the last two weeks. I need my MAC fix! I'm so ready for this to come out. Its strange how little swatches we have this being the big fall collection

butterflyeyes

Awwwww! I'm so sorry to hear that Debbs! I know things are difficult right now but we definitely don't want you getting sick on top of everything! :hug:

Michelemu21

Hi everyone. I'm new to spectra. I'm so excited for this collection. I will be at my mall in aug 22 as soon as it opens. I wish there were more swatches available for this collection right now my list of wants is really high and it would be nice to have swatches to start narrowing it down before the 22nd. On my list lust for life, by design, feed the senses, eat love, divine decadence, quilts morsel, palace pedigree, and the taupe fluid liner. I just got laid off from work so this will be my last treat to myself then its budget time.
Welcome...I hope you love it here as much as I do. So sorry to hear about you job loss.

Pinkdollface

I'm so sorry Debbs:( I hope it gets better for you soon. Makeup also made me feel better when things got bad in my relation and after the break up. So I really understand and it's not stupid at all. Also things are now better between me and my bf and we're slowly getting together again.

Medgal07

So sorry Debs! Sending you positive thoughts and hopes that things are resolved soon. Life's ebbs & flows can get the best of us and using something as simple
as a makeup collection doesn't seem stupid to me. Much less harmful than drugs or alcohol, and you get the bonus of feeling and looking fabulous.
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif

Debbs

You are all so wise,kind and supportive! It is truly amazing to be amongst you great folks. And I made a trip to my CCO today so that helped too

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Tahlia
http://byfunda.dk/mac-fall-2013-news/

A photo of Beluga ES & Feed The Senses LS , as well as items from the Antonio Lopez collection

The eyeglasses on the runway models in that blog reminded me of these - the first eyeglasses, which were reading glasses:

The glasses in the photo are elaborate ones from the 16th c., probably Italy, being displayed upside down...

There was even someone at the event i went to who was being a monk on pilgrimage who'd taken a vow of silence. He'd go from camp to camp offering to do jobs for a meal and a place to spend the night (written in a small notebook he carried with him) - and he was wearing medieval eyeglasses, as in the painting - but he was clearly near-sighted like me - glasses for the near-sighted were a later development.

lilinah

More hugs going out to you.

Keep yourself healthy - even if that's hard with stress and tension. If you don't eat right it can effect how you deal with problems. And a little TLC for yourself can help, too. So it doesn't sound stupid.

My best wishes and hopes for a good resolution.