MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

lilinah

Re the Clarisonic...

I have rosacea on my cheeks - my skin isn't as sensitive as some here, but if i have an alcoholic drink, my cheeks begin to feel like they are flaming.

I did get the Clarisonic (F&F Sale at sephora), in the hope it would help with exfoliating the parts of my face that don't have rosacea. The brush that came with it was too harsh even for my regular skin. Mac-Guy made a suggestion, so i picked up the softest brush they make - IIRC it was the acne brush - and i don't have acne. With the soft brush, and avoiding the areas with rosacea, i can use the Clarisonic about 2 times per week - definitely not every day.

erine1881

I might have to go pick some up at Dillards! They had it today but I was in a hurry and there was only one girl working. Has it been DC'd? Someone told me that they believe it was :cry:
Yeah i knew it was being DCd. Last time i ordered i got 2 and 1 was BOd. I'm about to place an order and thought I'd get a couple more tubes and it's gone :( It's been on the DC list for just under a year now.

butterflyeyes

Yeah i knew it was being DCd. Last time i ordered i got 2 and 1 was BOd. I'm about to place an order and thought I'd get a couple more tubes and it's gone :( It's been on the DC list for just under a year now.
Awwww...never even noticed. If I go to Perimeter tomorrow I'll grab a few bottles for you if you want...that's if they have it.

Prettypackages

You are so correct Erin---an esthetician also told me this recently, but it's such a hard habit to break and concept to grasp. I compromised by only using my
Clarisonic once/day---actually at night and I wash my face very lightly in the morning with a mild face wash. The esthetician told me to just spritz my face in the
morning with a Lavender Honey balancing mist, but instead I moisten my face with †he mist and use that to emulsify the moisturizer. I also switch product brands
monthly because they seem to stop working over time. Have you found that to happen? I just alternate months with only two different brands. I was also awful and
inconsistent with using moisturizer. I didn't think I needed it---so wrong, especially at my age!! I now use it religiously, and I only exfoliate at night.

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge here
bouquet.gif
It really means a lot!
which spray are you using...

those of us blessed with acne prone oily skin..... should we follow this wash face once rule?

lizzylu23

I am going thru some stressful times in my marriage and looking forward to this collection actually cheers me up. Sounds stupid when so much is at risk but it does
It is not stupid that you get cheered up with makeup. Specially with the stress that you are dealing right now; hopefully everything gets better. Don't forget that we, your fellow makeup lovers and friends are here to support you and cheer u up!!! :)

Prettypackages

I am going thru some stressful times in my marriage and looking forward to this collection actually cheers me up. Sounds stupid when so much is at risk but it does
You seem like such a bright, optimistic, fun (and beautiful) person, I'm sorry to hear you are going through this and wish you the best. But this is what makeup and the boards are for, to take you away from that, even if it's only for a minute.