MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

AngelBunny

AngelBunny,

If you have a moment, what were you the most surprised/excited about and why??? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Trying to upload some swatch pics, but while I waiting for those to get off the camera ...

Good surprises: Baluga! The pics made it look chalky and boring but it is unlike anything else that I have and I have alot. It is definitely black, but at the same time it is the darkest brown you can think of if that makes sense. Almost like it has a black gold overcast to it without the green tint of black gold. (I am HORRIBLE with verbal descriptions BTW).

Palace Pedigreed surprised me too because most colors like it go reddish on me and this one isn't ... so that is nice.

Eat, Love is SO much prettier on skin than it is in person ... in the pictures I couldn't really even see any green but on my hand the deep green really stands out.

Divine Decadence is gorgeous ... the last thing I need is another brown but you damn skippy I am buying this one.

Disappointing surprises (there were a few): Deep Cravings is Knight Divine ... I will go get my Knight Divine in a minute and compare one on one but from memory that is what strikes.

Sex & The Oyster is pretty but meh to me ... the closest thing I have to it is Love Lace which is significantly bluer, but it still is just kinda meh on me ...

Sweet Succulence looks like plum colored mud on me ... which I am sure is intentional but not a good look for me at all.

... I can think of more but a kiddo needs to get tucked in so I will have to edit in a few in a minute :)

Trying to upload some swatch pics, but while I waiting for those to get off the camera ...  Good surprises:  Baluga!  The pics made it look chalky and boring but it is unlike anything else that I have and I have alot.  It is definitely black, but at the same time it is the darkest brown you can think of if that makes sense.  Almost like it has a black gold overcast to it without the green tint of black gold.  (I am HORRIBLE with verbal descriptions BTW). Palace Pedigreed surprised me too because most colors like it go reddish on me and this one isn't ... so that is nice.   Eat, Love is SO much prettier on skin than it is in person ... in the pictures I couldn't really even see any green but on my hand the deep green really stands out.   Divine Decadence is gorgeous ... the last thing I need is another brown but you damn skippy I am buying this one.   Disappointing surprises (there were a few):  Deep Cravings is Knight Divine ... I will go get my Knight Divine in a minute and compare one on one but from memory that is what strikes.   Sex & The Oyster is pretty but meh to me ... the closest thing I have to it is Love Lace which is significantly bluer, but it still is just kinda meh on me ...  Sweet Succulence looks like plum colored mud on me ... which I am sure is intentional but not a good look for me at all.   ... I can think of more but a kiddo needs to get tucked in so I will have to edit in a few in a minute :)
I wonder if Sweet Succulence would look good on NW45 skin? Do you think this lippie is something worth returning?

GoldenGirl

I'm gonna hold out till morning so I don't impulse purchase. Although I'm loving AngelBunny's description of Eat Love. I love greens! And I have Knight Divine, so I'll wait for your comparison on that one as well.

babygirlLAH

I'm so indecisive over purchasing or not from this collection. I have tease your taste, just a bite, and utterly tart just hanging out in my check out..... Decisions decisions...... :|

GoldenGirl

I'm so indecisive over purchasing or not from this collection. I have taste your taste, just a bite, and utterly tart just hanging out in my check out..... Decisions decisions...... :|
If you're hesitant you can always wait for swatches or wait for the in store release which is next week IIRC. Then you can see things for yourself in person. If it makes you feel any better I'm indecisive too. Last week I was all
yahoo.gif
but now I'm kinda like
001_unsure.gif
. Nothing is WOWing me. I do want Smash Hit and maybe one or two of the shadows... but for now I'm waiting.

lyseD

LOVE YOU ALL
bouquet.gif
-- just ordered Divine Decadence, Feed The Senses and Lie Low. Now I can have a good night's sleep.

BrinaBoo10

I just ordered Divine Decadence and Sweet Succulence. I was going to skip SS, but didn't want skippers remorse. I can make it work even though I prefer matte.
choochoo.gif

Thanks for the heads up and shipping code!

pleasantmacabre

Trying to upload some swatch pics, but while I waiting for those to get off the camera ...  Good surprises:  Baluga!  The pics made it look chalky and boring but it is unlike anything else that I have and I have alot.  It is definitely black, but at the same time it is the darkest brown you can think of if that makes sense.  Almost like it has a black gold overcast to it without the green tint of black gold.  (I am HORRIBLE with verbal descriptions BTW). Palace Pedigreed surprised me too because most colors like it go reddish on me and this one isn't ... so that is nice.   Eat, Love is SO much prettier on skin than it is in person ... in the pictures I couldn't really even see any green but on my hand the deep green really stands out.   Divine Decadence is gorgeous ... the last thing I need is another brown but you damn skippy I am buying this one.   Disappointing surprises (there were a few):  Deep Cravings is Knight Divine ... I will go get my Knight Divine in a minute and compare one on one but from memory that is what strikes.   Sex & The Oyster is pretty but meh to me ... the closest thing I have to it is Love Lace which is significantly bluer, but it still is just kinda meh on me ...  Sweet Succulence looks like plum colored mud on me ... which I am sure is intentional but not a good look for me at all.   ... I can think of more but a kiddo needs to get tucked in so I will have to edit in a few in a minute :)
Will wait for your pics cause I can't decide ahhhh

cr8zy4MAC

Trying to upload some swatch pics, but while I waiting for those to get off the camera ...

Good surprises: Baluga! The pics made it look chalky and boring but it is unlike anything else that I have and I have alot. It is definitely black, but at the same time it is the darkest brown you can think of if that makes sense. Almost like it has a black gold overcast to it without the green tint of black gold. (I am HORRIBLE with verbal descriptions BTW).

Palace Pedigreed surprised me too because most colors like it go reddish on me and this one isn't ... so that is nice.

Eat, Love is SO much prettier on skin than it is in person ... in the pictures I couldn't really even see any green but on my hand the deep green really stands out.

Divine Decadence is gorgeous ... the last thing I need is another brown but you damn skippy I am buying this one.

Disappointing surprises (there were a few): Deep Cravings is Knight Divine ... I will go get my Knight Divine in a minute and compare one on one but from memory that is what strikes.

Sex & The Oyster is pretty but meh to me ... the closest thing I have to it is Love Lace which is significantly bluer, but it still is just kinda meh on me ...

Sweet Succulence looks like plum colored mud on me ... which I am sure is intentional but not a good look for me at all.

... I can think of more but a kiddo needs to get tucked in so I will have to edit in a few in a minute :)

AngelBuuny,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us all some of your insight :)
winkiss.gif

TwistedFaith

Okay, I broke my promise to myself of waiting to swatch in store and bought Smash Hit, Sweet Succulence, Feed the Senses, and Sex & the Oyster - I couldn't resist! Im glad to hear AngelBunny mention that S & O is sorta similar to Love Lace. I adore that shade so maybe I will like S & O. I'm still interested in the rest of the eye shadows but I'll have to wait until they're at the counters/stores.

babygirlLAH

If you're hesitant you can always wait for swatches or wait for the in store release which is next week IIRC.  Then you can see things for yourself in person.  If it makes you feel any better I'm indecisive too.  Last week I was all :yahoo: but now I'm kinda like :unsure: .  Nothing is WOWing me.  I do want Smash Hit and maybe one or two of the shadows... but for now I'm waiting.  
I'd like to think i'm strong enough to wait til I see swatches but knowing me I'll cave in soon. Haha. I'm skipping the eye shadows since lately I've been lazy and just been doing the bold lipstick eye liner look.

Odelia

I bought Feed the Senses, Deliciously Rich f/l, Gilty Morsel + Divine Decadence.

I keep wanting to go back and get S&theO! Argh!!

AngelBunny

Hope these help you ladies decide ... I preordered Smash Hit l/s, Utterly Tart l/g, Guilty Morsel, Eat Love, Baluga, Divine Decadence & Palace Pedigreed e/s's and both blushes ...still deciding on a few of the others, and they didn't have Ultimate Dish l/g with the preview for some reason ...

BTW there are so many pics because I have a love/hate relationship with my most recent camera purchase (actually it's just a hate relationship ... I hate that damn thing ... ) so I took them in several lights and angles.

MissBeautyBunni

For now I only grabbed Divine Decadence, Beluga (i don't think i have anything like it) and liqueur lipglass. I spotted 3 ring yellow at a CCO so i'll get it there.

MissBeautyBunni

glamour feast is pretty
Hope these help you ladies decide ... I preordered Smash Hit l/s, Utterly Tart l/g, Guilty Morsel, Eat Love, Baluga, Divine Decadence & Palace Pedigreed e/s's and both blushes ...still deciding on a few of the others, and they didn't have Ultimate Dish l/g with the preview for some reason ...

BTW there are so many pics because I have a love/hate relationship with my most recent camera purchase (actually it's just a hate relationship ... I hate that damn thing ... ) so I took them in several lights and angles.