MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

JJJewels

Hope these help you ladies decide ... I preordered Smash Hit l/s, Utterly Tart l/g, Guilty Morsel, Eat Love, Baluga, Divine Decadence & Palace Pedigreed e/s's and both blushes ...still deciding on a few of the others, and they didn't have Ultimate Dish l/g with the preview for some reason ...

BTW there are so many pics because I have a love/hate relationship with my most recent camera purchase (actually it's just a hate relationship ... I hate that damn thing ... ) so I took them in several lights and angles.

Thank you. I definitely just indulged.... oops.

Michelemu21

Yay!!!
nanaparty.gif

I only ordered Liquer l/g but I didn't see the 2 day shipping unfortunately. It looks so gorgeous.

JJJewels

just a bite, feed the senses, by design, sweet succulence lips - gilty morsel, eat love, sex & the oyster, 3 ring yellow e/s and deliciously rich f/l

i have a problem. hoping to have it by the weekend so i can review by monday!

Miss Dynamite

I ordered
Just A Bite Lipstick
Feed The Senses Lipstick x 2
Smash Hit Lipstick x 2
Sweet Succulence Lipstick
Lust For Life Lipglass
Utterly Tart Lipglass
Ultimate Dish Lipglass
Guilty Morsel Eyeshadow
Palace Pedigreed Eyeshadow
Gilt Gourmet Fluidline
Tease Your Tastes Cremeblend Blush
Glamour Feast Cremeblend Blush
Screening Room Nail Polish

brittbby

I love smash hit!!! Just ordered: Smash hit Sweet succulence Feed the senses Gilty morsel Divine decadence Gilt gourmet Thinking I may back up smash hit when it comes out in stores, if I can B2M for it!

Richelle83

Hope these help you ladies decide ... I preordered Smash Hit l/s, Utterly Tart l/g, Guilty Morsel, Eat Love, Baluga, Divine Decadence & Palace Pedigreed e/s's and both blushes ...still deciding on a few of the others, and they didn't have Ultimate Dish l/g with the preview for some reason ...

BTW there are so many pics because I have a love/hate relationship with my most recent camera purchase (actually it's just a hate relationship ... I hate that damn thing ... ) so I took them in several lights and angles.

I LOVE everything
thud.gif
I only bought Just a Bite and a Divine Decadence BU but I'm thinking Palace Pedigreed needs a home in my Z palette!

And swatches in the link on my siggy please lol.

MACupGrl

Apparently Smash Hit is a REPROMOTE because T has pics and swatches of it. It is GORGEOUS! http://www.temptalia.com/mac-dazzle-lipstick-review-photos-swatches-part-2 *SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED*

KrystalAnne

Picked up smash hit, feed the senses, S & the O, and just a bite. To be honest, I'm not overly excited for any of it. Hopefully when I get them it'll be a happy surprise!

AngelBunny

I LOVE everything
thud.gif
I only bought Just a Bite and a Divine Decadence BU but I'm thinking Palace Pedigreed needs a home in my Z palette!

And swatches in the link on my siggy please lol.
Will do ...

Here are some hopefully helpful comparisons ... I did these hoping to talk myself out of a few things ... not sure if that is going to work ...

stacekang

So I ordered what I wanted, then I get an email from MAC saying they cannot verify my credit card.... So I am like WTF and log onto my bank and my effffffffing card is maxed out with charges I didnt make! Somebody stole my CC number and charged it up! UGHHHHHHHHHHH

ladyarwen

AngelBunny, your swatches make me want EVERYTHING. Good lord...It's a good thing I have a week to think things over until this is released at counters.

MACina

Thank you very much, AngelBunny!

I was wondering whether S&TO is somehow close to Love Lace.....but I really like LL so I will like S&TO too.
Trying to upload some swatch pics, but while I waiting for those to get off the camera ...

Good surprises: Baluga! The pics made it look chalky and boring but it is unlike anything else that I have and I have alot. It is definitely black, but at the same time it is the darkest brown you can think of if that makes sense. Almost like it has a black gold overcast to it without the green tint of black gold. (I am HORRIBLE with verbal descriptions BTW).

Palace Pedigreed surprised me too because most colors like it go reddish on me and this one isn't ... so that is nice.

Eat, Love is SO much prettier on skin than it is in person ... in the pictures I couldn't really even see any green but on my hand the deep green really stands out.

Divine Decadence is gorgeous ... the last thing I need is another brown but you damn skippy I am buying this one.

Disappointing surprises (there were a few): Deep Cravings is Knight Divine ... I will go get my Knight Divine in a minute and compare one on one but from memory that is what strikes.

Sex & The Oyster is pretty but meh to me ... the closest thing I have to it is Love Lace which is significantly bluer, but it still is just kinda meh on me ...

Sweet Succulence looks like plum colored mud on me ... which I am sure is intentional but not a good look for me at all.

... I can think of more but a kiddo needs to get tucked in so I will have to edit in a few in a minute :)

macnc50diva

OMG. Ok ladies. I know I'm addicted because this collection is so blah to me and I STILL purchased three of everything...I can't do skippers remorse. Im going to need a MACtervention soon...

AngelBunny

AngelBunny, your swatches make me want EVERYTHING. Good lord...It's a good thing I have a week to think things over until this is released at counters.
I hear you, and happy to be of service ... I think?

Is it bad that I refuse to wipe off the back of my hand ... some of the shadows are soooooo prettttttyyyyyyy ...

MACina

pompom.gif
....awesome swatches!

Thanks a million
bouquet.gif

Feed the Senses is soooooooooooo beautiful
heart.gif

And I do so much love the eyeshadows
th_e2cloud9.gif

cr8zy4MAC

Thank you so much for the swatches!!! I started thinking that maybe I should have gotten Divine Decadence, but I also have Romp, Bronze and Tempting. From your swatches they look pretty similar. Do you now wished you would have passed on Divine Decadence after seeing your swatches or is it just so special you couldn't pass it up?