MAC Interviews & Hiring Process

Demosthenes

Good luck!
smiles.gif
Only a few more steps until you can get the awesome gratis and discount!

Jude

Good luck on the application but girl, I am not worried..lol. You have amazing talent and seriously, they would be crazy not to hire you. You are a sweetheart, you are gorgeous and you know your stuff like nobody's business. As I see it, they would be lucky to have you on as a staff member.

smiles.gif

RRRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
As I see it, they would be lucky to have you on as a staff member.

smiles.gif

VERY true because not only does she do great makeup, but she's nice, and that counter needs people like her.

Good luck, and you know I want you working there! =D

jeanna

YAAAY!! that's awesome!!! good luck! it should be a breeze for you, you're so talented : )

and pleeeease keep us updated! my group interview is in 2 weeks
SOS.gif

iiifugaziii

Well, did the makeup interview and just when I thought all hope was lost.. I was called and got invited back for my third and final interview!! thanks for all of your nice words and encouragement through this stressful process!
smiles.gif
I'll let you guys know if I get it. I'm so glad this is the last one.haha that's a lot of interviews! (this friday the 19th)

Sushi_Flower

wavey.gif
That's great, good luck!
What happened at the 2nd interview, did you have to talk through it or did they just watch what you did?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
Well, did the makeup interview and just when I thought all hope was lost.. I was called and got invited back for my third and final interview!! thanks for all of your nice words and encouragement through this stressful process!
smiles.gif
I'll let you guys know if I get it. I'm so glad this is the last one.haha that's a lot of interviews! (this friday the 19th)

K-I-L-L-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: u g girl! i just KNOW u will get it! u belong at MAC!!!

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
wavey.gif
That's great, good luck!
What happened at the 2nd interview, did you have to talk through it or did they just watch what you did?

they gave me a magazine clipping and told me to copy it. She gave me time to pick out all the things I needed, and once I had them all, she started my time. (I got 30 minutes) and they have you explain and talk about all the products that are being put on your model, just like you would with a customer. It's nice becuase they don't just stand there and watch you the enitre time! which made it less nerve-racking. then she gave me 10 minutes to turn it into a 'night' look. and then that was it! They cleaned all the brushes ahead of time for me and gave me little petri dishes to put foundation in and what not. It was a lot of fun!

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
wavey.gif
That's great, good luck!

they gave me a magazine clipping and told me to copy it. She gave me time to pick out all the things I needed, and once I had them all, she started my time. (I got 30 minutes) and they have you explain and talk about all the products that are being put on your model, just like you would with a customer. It's nice becuase they don't just stand there and watch you the enitre time! which made it less nerve-racking. then she gave me 10 minutes to turn it into a 'night' look. and then that was it! They cleaned all the brushes ahead of time for me and gave me little petri dishes to put foundation in and what not. It was a lot of fun!

congratulations!! oh wow! what kind of look did you have to duplicate? was it hard?!

Latest posts