MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2011 Discussion

Thia Winter

Good that you found it. Even if you'd lost it, you'd still have time to get another one before they dc it. Or get it in a CCO.

Thx Bis....but I don't have a CCO anywhere near me unfortunately. :( But I would definitely have gone to get one in the meantime.

Fiberluver

Does Hepcat look like Plum Dressing? If not what shade does it look like? I've been trying to decide whether to purchase or not.

THX

PixieDancer

It's so confusing to me. Impeccable Brow pencil in Taupe is being promoted with the new Iris collection but also in the Goodbyes section! That hardly makes sense to put an item that is going away in a brand new collection! I'm really sad about this too girl!

i am seriously sad, i love the impeccable brow pencil in blonde. hope it ends up at the ccos at least so i can get a backup.

GreigeClarity

That makes zero sense to me...

What good are loads of LE shades you can't re-purchase? Especially if you're an MA...

Oh well. Maybe they'll bring back former permanent shades as LE items in a collection...wouldn't that be the day!
I love Hush too, such a nice highlight shade. But with the amount of LEs they bring out they apparently decided to scale down the permanent colors.

GlamQueen21

I have B2M'd for Hepcat, Juxt and Romp e/s Thursday at my MAC store and now will need to get Bisque and Hush eyeshadows and Studio Moisture Tint in Deep Dark.

Thia Winter

I'm sad about shimmermoss too but I'm glad I already have one. It'll just have to last till it lasts....unless I get a BU. ;)

bis

That makes zero sense to me... What good are loads of LE shades you can't re-purchase?  Especially if you're an MA... Oh well.  Maybe they'll bring back former permanent shades as LE items in a collection...wouldn't that be the day! 
Totally agree, but maybe that's what MAC is thinking and why they dc great shades like Hush and Shimmermoss :dunno:

Icecaramellatte

I have B2M'd for Hepcat, Juxt and Romp e/s Thursday at my MAC store and now will need to get Bisque and Hush eyeshadows and Studio Moisture Tint in Deep Dark.

Hepcat, Juxt and Romp are the 3 eyeshadows I'm considering. I just bought Romp a few weeks ago but I have been using it a lot. I'm unsure if I should get another. Also, I believe I owned Juxt once upon a time. I'm wondering if I should give it another try. Hepcat looks interesting as well.

Has anyone ever seen pro pans in the CCO?

duckrodeo

Ah man. I saved Juxt Hush and Romp in my shopping cart so that I could buy them with my 286 brush and a couple of lippies from Iris when they launched...and the MAC site sold out!

I was able to get the three at the Nordstrom website though so whew!

Mac-Guy

It seems that the 193 disappeared completely from the US site (or I can't find it anymore). New "perm" brushes don't seem to be that permanent after all.

Mac-Guy

Hepcat, Juxt and Romp are the 3 eyeshadows I'm considering. I just bought Romp a few weeks ago but I have been using it a lot. I'm unsure if I should get another. Also, I believe I owned Juxt once upon a time. I'm wondering if I should give it another try. Hepcat looks interesting as well.

Has anyone ever seen pro pans in the CCO?
That's a good question. I haven't, but maybe some d/c shades will turn up in CCO's.

GlamQueen21

It seems that the 193 disappeared completely from the US site (or I can't find it anymore). New "perm" brushes don't seem to be that permanent after all.
I saw the 193 Angled Fonundation Brush at my MAC store last week and I don't get why on MAC's website that it disappeared. I'm hoping that they will bring it back online.

Latest posts