MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

bluedreamqueen

I'm so glad I got cult of cherry before it was dc its the prettiest lipglass I own. I'm sad bitter is being D/C'd I use that eyeshadow a lot!

Addict4MAC

I will definitely look into it. Thanks!
Samoa Silk is much darker than ABC Gum.
cry.gif

jokingsbury

Oh no! I use bamboom paint as a base for my eyeshadow. Keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and shadows blend easier and stay on all day and night. I'll have to pick up so BUs. I've never tried the paint pots. Maybe I'll give those a try.

Misato-san

I don't see Paints in the goodbye section at all... thank God, I hate Paint pots with a passion but Paints are just great.

jokingsbury

i picked up kid just in case the other day.... has soft brown been dicsontinued in the states... it has been here in aus :( i never got to try it!!
I picked up soft brown a couple of months ago. It's the best transition shade ever and I use it to blend out everything! You really need to get your hands on it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
What's going on with the P+P highlighter pens? They're slowly disappearing from all german sites that sell MAC. I just ordered a Radiant Rose BU in panic from the last site it was available on. I really hope they don't get d/c, but it sure looks like it.

blushAHOLIC

What's going on with the P+P highlighter pens? They're slowly disappearing from all german sites that sell MAC. I just ordered a Radiant Rose BU in panic from the last site it was available on. I really hope they don't get d/c, but it sure looks like it.
i dont think so well not in the states i was talking to a mac employee and she was saying they were coming out in more shades . such as peach

Patricia

I wanted to buy one as well but there's only two colours available and one is sold out, there's not even a pink one on sale! how annoying!

erine1881

i dont think so well not in the states i was talking to a mac employee and she was saying they were coming out in more shades . such as peach
There's already a peach one :hmm:
I wanted to buy one as well but there's only two colours available and one is sold out, there's not even a pink one available! how annoying!
You could always ask for a CP. maybe they are just long term OOS internationally :dunno:

Latest posts