MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2013 Discussion

VioletPearl

I learned last week the Enchantress lipglass is being discontinued! That gloss is so beautiful and I hate to see it go
God, no!!!
icon_eek.gif
cry.gif

I bought one a couple of weeks ago at my fave counter (it was the last one) and it became my fave lipglass.
Such a beautiful shade! Similar to Big Baby plushglass but more pigmented and with a beautiful pinky sheen.
I'm crying... When something becomes my fave it always gets sold out...
Maybe I will check at the other counters if they have it, then I will buy a backup.
Sad, sad...
cry.gif

MACGirl13

I just saw on the Mac website that the pro pallets are $8 each now and was advised by customer service that they are being discontinued and new ones will be coming out. I also noticed that all the refills are now $10, makes me wonder if they are changing everything including the shape. Anyone know anything about this?

This was on their FB page:

Question maybe somebody knows the prices on the eye shadow pans are $10 right now and the inserts n empty pallets r lowered down too, is this the new price for em or its some kind of sale????
Unlike · Reply · 1 · Tuesday at 2:55pm

Thanks!

KMQE716

i dont think so well not in the states i was talking to a mac employee and she was saying they were coming out in more shades . such as peach
I was told something like this too, she said it would work better on deeper skin tones. I believe she described it as the same

do8666

I just saw on the Mac website that the pro pallets are $8 each now and was advised by customer service that they are being discontinued and new ones will be coming out. I also noticed that all the refills are now $10, makes me wonder if they are changing everything including the shape. Anyone know anything about this?

This was on their FB page:

Question maybe somebody knows the prices on the eye shadow pans are $10 right now and the inserts n empty pallets r lowered down too, is this the new price for em or its some kind of sale????
Unlike · Reply · 1 · Tuesday at 2:55pm

Thanks!
Ohh! I will have to haul soon!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I don't know if I missed news about this in another thread (and do point me in the right direction if I did miss something, or if I knew about it and said something!), but is the full-size lash curler discontinued in the US? It's not on the website anymore. Anywhere.

erine1881

I don't know if I missed news about this in another thread (and do point me in the right direction if I did miss something, or if I knew about it and said something!), but is the full-size lash curler discontinued in the US? It's not on the website anymore. Anywhere.
Interesting! I know they discontinued the silver one and replaced it with the black. But i winder if the black chipped off like it does on the tweezers? Maybe it does, so they DCd it and now have remake the silver ones again?

Patricia

not sure if this is the right thread but do you guys know when the Impeccable brow pencils got discontinued? I just went to check how much they are as mine is running super low and they aren't on the Spanish or the American website... Taupe was the best colour and texture for my brows, I'm devastated!!!!
cry.gif

erine1881

not sure if this is the right thread but do you guys know when the Impeccable brow pencils got discontinued? I just went to check how much they are as mine is running super low and they aren't on the Spanish or the American website... Taupe was the best colour and texture for my brows, I'm devastated!!!! 
cry.gif
Well over a year ago.

Patricia

I didn't like the impeccables. They were too stiff for me. I've been using Brows for years! Lingering is my baby!!!
I loved them for that very reason, I find Lingering way too soft and red!!!

oh well, today I tried the new Brow Perfector by NARS in Kalamata and it might me a good replacement for my Taupe

cocodivatime

Does anyone know where I can find a running list of discontinued eye shadows? Like all in one place? I'm trying to catch up on lost time and seeing what I've missed. Thanks!!

kimibos

Cornflower Pigment has the triangle now. i ordered one a couple of days ago. im getting it tomorrow.

Latest posts