MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

Yazmin

It's been discontinued. Not sure if it's being brought back into the new line like Vibrancy Eye was.

cwillie

e1638959_image.jpeg
I did find this on their website though, not sure if it's something you'd be interested in or not!

purplerinne

Anyone know if Comfort Creme got the ax? I had to search 4 mac stores before finding it and the MAC chick said they don't even have a display holder for it anymore...i'm hoping it's just going in a different packaging

Yazmin

Anyone know if Comfort Creme got the ax?  I had to search 4 mac stores before finding it and the MAC chick said they don't even have a display holder for it anymore...i'm hoping it's just going in a different packaging
They better NOT discontinue the Comfort Creme. I will revolt, lol, after I raid the local stores of their existing inventory.

Vibrancy eye was a surprise to me. But the Smashbox photo finish hydrating under eye primer is identical. (Like almost ingredient for ingredient, also owned by Estée)

Prettypackages

Anyone know if Comfort Creme got the ax? I had to search 4 mac stores before finding it and the MAC chick said they don't even have a display holder for it anymore...i'm hoping it's just going in a different packaging

They better NOT discontinue the Comfort Creme. I will revolt, lol, after I raid the local stores of their existing inventory.
LOL ok tell me about this creme, sounds like a must have.

Quote: Originally Posted by anditsrobbie

Vibrancy eye was a surprise to me. But the Smashbox photo finish hydrating under eye primer is identical. (Like almost ingredient for ingredient, also owned by Estée)
that's good to know. did it perform well?

Yazmin

LOL ok tell me about this creme, sounds like a must have.
It's so moisturizing - a little goes a long way. I love the smell! No matter whatever else I try, I always come back to Comfort Creme.

LOL  ok tell me about this creme, sounds like a must have.  that's good to know.   did it perform well? 
I think it preformed great. And it's in a squeeze tube versus the pump so you actually how much product you have left I don't use it on myself much but have added one to my kit since I haven't been able to get ahold of vibrancy eye.

Latest posts