MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

beautynotes

Is it totally gone online? Is this the loose powder that you're referring to? If not, what is it?
I bought it when I visited the America in Feb' however I'm from Australia and we don't have it online anymore so I would say that the US site doesn't have it either. Yes, it's the loose powder, it's gorgeous! See if you can find it at a CCO or something :)

meldouse

I'm so glad they aren't discontinuing fix + I just discovered it a few months ago and can't live without it now!

Vandekamp

I missed out on that and have been regretting it ever since!
I have to say that if you have the Fashion Boost liner or the Magenta liner you will be okay. There isn't a big, big difference between the two of them and the Heroine lip liner.

marisa61

Pinch 'O Peach is such a good blush!!!!!!!!!!!! For me it wasn't even peachy, it was pink, but it was a wonderful, natural everyday color that was impossible to overdo.

ksweitzer777

Lol I hate that they do this :(I guess they are making room for more beautiful colors though...better find a backup seedy pearl and crystal.

Kaidan

Is it me or did Blue Calm eye shadow disappeared from the Mac site? I hope it's not on the chopping block.

Howards End

Just realized Sparks On Screen nail lacquer is discontinued! I actually preferred it to Bad Fairy, should have bought it last Christmas as I'd planned :(

S1NNER

Line filler???? Noooooooooo I love this stuff :crybaby: please, stop discontinuing products at all, mac....we love you :bouquet:

MegganFay

Hello fellow mac lovers...brand new here. Where do you find these discontinued lists in the first place?? Thanks!

CaseyC

If you go onto macs website click products and there should be a tab that says goodbyes it's sorta a hit or a miss tho cause sometimes a product is on the list but dosnt get disco'd