MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

camilaqc

PLEASE,
anybody can tell me what is happening with MAC calendar topic?? I'm trying to se the posts, but I receive always the message "you have no permission".
blink.gif

SORRY FOR POSTING HERE!

AndersenDmz

PLEASE,  anybody can tell me what is happening with MAC calendar topic?? I'm trying to se the posts, but I receive always the message "you have no permission". :blink: SORRY FOR POSTING HERE!
You now need to have a minimum of 10 posts to have access to the threads regarding the upcoming MAC collections hun. All the info you need is here: https://www.specktra.net/t/189220/introducing-the-scoop :)

beckyalyssa

Thanks, I was wondering about this! Wanted to try some Fix + but it seems to have been 'sold out' on the UK site as well as my local counter for months now. Had heard from someone else (though not a reliable source) that it was discontinued!

You have to have made 10 posts in order to see it, i usually just read so have never posted so now i have to post in order to read it, its kind of annoying x

beautynotes

So happy I bought silver dusk earlier in the year when i visited the states! I've always wanted to try it and when I heard that it was going to be discontinued I just bought it. It's a really nice highlight so if you want to try it, i do recommend it!

Tammy Hope

So happy I picked up another Silver Dusk... it's my all time favorite highlighter. Extremely sad to hear it's being discontinued along with Seedy Pearl and Pink Swoon.
cry.gif

DarylandCarole

So happy I bought silver dusk earlier in the year when i visited the states! I've always wanted to try it and when I heard that it was going to be discontinued I just bought it. It's a really nice highlight so if you want to try it, i do recommend it!
Is it totally gone online? Is this the loose powder that you're referring to? If not, what is it?