MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

LMD84

^Lou, you just sold me on them!
heart.gif

Now to figure out how to afford something I wasn't at all planning for. Looks like I'll be skipping WW, which I'm actually more than okay with.
now lets just hope that they are re;eased in the uk so i can do my own look! lol!

JennsJewelz

LOL - it's totally OK - I wasn't there to rein you in, and over the past week I caved and hauled more Peacocky stuff plus the Lightful skincare stuff
girlhaha.gif
No more buying till February for us?
eeksign.gif

LittleMaryJane

LOL - it's totally OK - I wasn't there to rein you in, and over the past week I caved and hauled more Peacocky stuff plus the Lightful skincare stuff
girlhaha.gif
No more buying till February for us?
eeksign.gif
girlhaha.gif

In my excitement that they were available online, I forgot to listen to you, Jenn! And I'm totally back on my no-buy... *cough*Right after I go to Ulta tomorrow...*cough* Ahem. I'm the worst, I know!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Isn't February next week? OK, OK... I'm being evil. Besides, I said I wasn't spending more than $50 at Mac until MARCH and now I have four lip glasses and a liner coming to me... to say nothing of the fact that I now want TWO of the quads from WW... I'm sure we shall all enjoy our icy cool lipglasses in the meantime... We'll save money later, right?

girlhaha.gif
In my excitement that they were available online, I forgot to listen to you, Jenn! And I'm totally back on my no-buy... *cough*Right after I go to Ulta tomorrow...*cough* Ahem. I'm the worst, I know!

JennsJewelz

Lol, you're right, Katred - I said February because I'm going to get Marquise d' from Wonder Woman, but I had cut down my list A LOT because of my most recent haul! After that, nothing till March! :)

GlamQueen21

Since I'm going to buy the four lipglasses online tomorrow, might as well skip the lip products from Wonder Woman until they appear online.

LMD84

i still cant get over how pretty the glosses are! but i have talked a little sence into myself and now i am just getting the lilac and the blue one :)

martiangurll

i still cant get over how pretty the glosses are! but i have talked a little sence into myself and now i am just getting the lilac and the blue one :)
I was going to restrain myself after Peacocky but the magnetism of pastel lippies with sparkles is too strong, guess I am thinking lilac and blue also--maybe the white one too. Restraint, what is that?

LMD84

i'm only skipping the white one because i have snow scene gloss and i'm sure that will give a similar effect :)

Miss Dynamite

I really hope there are swatches of these soon. I wanna buy one before they sell out but I don't know which one I want to get.

freesiafc

Hello ladies, newbie here. I usually just lurk about but i couldn't resist and ordered all four as well, hopefully I will like all of them.

lunadestella

I'm having the same problem. Maybe some sweethearts will post swatches soon! I have a feeling these will sell out and I don't want to miss out. :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
At the moment, mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. It's a bit of a hectic day for me, but at some point, I should be able to get swatches. I wouldn't be too worried about these selling out, since the collection seems very hush-hush and most were under the impression that the products were going to be Asian exclusive. I wonder if Mac changed their collective mind when they found out there was a market for such things in other places.