MAC Lipstick Swatches

AutumnMoon

3: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

4: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

5: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

6: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

7: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

8: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

9: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

10: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

11: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

12: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

13: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

14: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

15: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

AutumnMoon

16: Ok. Here is my collection of lipsticks/swatches. They are coded with the finish (f = frost, etc.) and whether it's limited edition (LE). Enjoy!

Latest posts