MAC Lunar New Year (January 18, 2018)

elegant-one

lol, yes totally. i get two copies of every email from them for some weird reason, making it something like 10 emails a day...
i was kind of wondering if they might 'officially' launch close to actual lunar new year, which i think is in feb?
lol, yes totally. i get two copies of every email from them for some weird reason, making it something like 10 emails a day...
i was kind of wondering if they might 'officially' launch close to actual lunar new year, which i think is in feb?

OMG Yes! I get 2 copies of the emails as well. WHY!? It annoys me lol

Last edited:

Haven

OMGosh, the prices on ebay are just ridiculous :shakehead::mad:
I ended up getting all of the products from this collection from Bloomingdales and Macy’s. My local counters still had products in stock even though it said sold out or OOS online.

Though I love everything, none of it is worth outrageous eBay prices.

elegant-one

I ended up getting all of the products from this collection from Bloomingdales and Macy’s. My local counters still had products in stock even though it said sold out or OOS online.

Though I love everything, none of it is worth outrageous eBay prices.

They're insane on Ebay. I was able to get another Pure Happiness. I really love that shade on my lips. Did you try the es palette yet?

Haven

They're insane on Ebay. I was able to get another Pure Happiness. I really love that shade on my lips. Did you try the es palette yet?
Yes. Love it! Definitely worth it if you can buy one at retail price. Great mix of shades and finishes.

Sort of reminds me of the too faced all matte peach palette. I can’t use the tf palette alone for a look though. Need to add some shimmer from somewhere.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

My lunar new year package was out for delivery yesterday, but the weather was stormy ie. raining and the driver didn't want to drive up the coast for my delivery :rofl: This totally cracks me up. Get it together people! I need my makeup!

Latest posts