MAC LUSTRE SHADOWS AND GLAZE LIPSTICKS ARE BEING DISCONTINUED!

emilinaloveMAC

a MAC MA told me today lustre eyeshadows are being discontinued as of now so whenever they sell out of a color they won't be getting more and glaze lipsticks will be gone in 2012 so i need to stock up on HUE!

Romina1

If it's true, I need to back up Hue l/s, too.
I don't like lustre eyeshadows either, the only one I'd back up is Greensmoke.

What? Why the glazes? D: Man, I think I know what I'm turning in my Back2Mac for. I may not wear a lot of lip product, but I can't imagine a world without Hot Tahiti.

Not upset over Lustre shadows, though. I've never been drawn to them in store. The few I swatched didn't impress me.

Anneri

Oh no, I've been wanting Hue forever, need to get it asap!

iagree.gif
Same for me! I've some empties for B2M anyways, fortunately!
Any recs on other great glazes?

singer82

Really! Awe that sucks I really love the Glaze formula. I love Pervette, I actually finished that lipstick pretty quick and thats very rare! And I have been wanting to get Aquadisiac. I've never tried Hue is it awesome?

wishonastar

Aquadisiac and Swimming are nice colours though :( Hope we get some better eyeshadows and lipsticks to replace them.

sleepyeyedgirl

i just talked to someone through live chat and they say they do not have any knowledge at this time of these products being discontinued...but I will most definitely be double-checking with my favorite MUA---thanks for the heads up on this! :)

Latest posts