MAC - MAC Fall Color Discussion

sherm

Thanks!! I guess I will have to check them out soon. Too bad the CCO closest to me is in a super sketchy mall where shootings have happened as recently as last week. Maybe I'll check out the one closer to work after Thanksgiving! (Black Friday?)

LMD84

Psssst. You try UD Zero--its suppose to stay in the waterline. And UD just came out with some waterproof liners, I tried one and it doesn't budge from my lid until I take it off with heavy duty remover. I never go to the waterline because my wimpy lil ole eyeballs will whimper for mercy, but I bet that one would stay. I got Paranoid (dark blue black) and Revolver which is an awesome silvery grey, mother of pearl-ish color. Best UD buy I have scored in the longest.

Holy smokes, Robin, I have got to get to my CCO and score some Fall Color e/s haulage...my love for bright colors usually surfaces around the ides of April...
the liquid ones? they are bloody amazing!!!

sosdrielle

UD's Perversion, their matte black, lasts longer in the waterline compared with Zero for me, though I'm not sure if it's sold individually as I got mine in the anniversary pencil set.

PixieDancer

I STILL haven't touched my Angel Flame quad! Now, seeing that it's all over the CCO's has me with buyers remorse! Think I'm going to make myself use it,and LOVE it, this week! Any EOTD ideas for this quad? Maybe with a new PP underneath from Posh Paradise or Glitter & Ice?

PixieDancer

Just found a beautiful tutorial on youtube for Emerald Dusk piggie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsxNXky8cM

This may be my Thanksgiving look this year... OR Xmas would be nice too! Definitely at the Holidays at SOME point.
I'm going to change it a little though and use my new Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in Tidal Wave as a base under ED! Does anyone have this color? Thoughts? It's a Sephora exclusive I picked up during the F&F sale... It looks beautiful in the jar and thought I'd try it out! How do the Benefit creams compare to MAC Paint Pots?

ladyarwen

Just found a beautiful tutorial on youtube for Emerald Dusk piggie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsxNXky8cM

This may be my Thanksgiving look this year... OR Xmas would be nice too! Definitely at the Holidays at SOME point.
I'm going to change it a little though and use my new Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in Tidal Wave as a base under ED! Does anyone have this color? Thoughts? It's a Sephora exclusive I picked up during the F&F sale... It looks beautiful in the jar and thought I'd try it out! How do the Benefit creams compare to MAC Paint Pots?

I'll definitely have to try out that tutorial, thanks for sharing! (I now really do need to get Nubile paint pot while it's still available.)

PixieDancer

We'll have to post EOTD's! I've been kicking around the idea of picking up Nubile PP too! It keeps looking at me everytime I check out the MAC site! LOL At first I didn't think it was original enough and I could pass on it.... UGH!

emerald dusk looks very blue on me :(
i am thinking of returning it
i was hoping it is more green

katred

Specktra Bestie
emerald dusk looks very blue on me :(
i am thinking of returning it
i was hoping it is more green
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Maybe if you paired it with shadows that have a green tone to them it would help. It wouldn't necessarily have to be something full-on green- something like Vex might work, since it's greenish, for a lighter colour, or something like Plumage or Bottle Green (or Moonlight Night pigment if you have it) as a darker/ crease colour.

GlamQueen21

Emerald Dusk looks pretty with Electra and Crystal Avalanche! I was thinking of trying Emerald Dusk with Greenstroke paint pot to see how it looks with it.