Mac Mac Mackity MAC!

mishy1053

My best friend and I kind of share this collection. We both make practically nothing at Mervyns, and my Nordstrom card is full (mostly with MAC
blush-anim-cl.gif
) so its not as big as I'd like. But hey, were working on it
winks.gif
This is almost a years worth of collecting but only recently have we gone crazy. Enjoy!

The case...

case.jpg
opencase.jpg

The collection...

MAC.jpg

Up close and labeled....

Eyeshadows... (I like to keep them in the pots)

satin.jpg

velvet.jpg

lustre.jpg

veluxepearl.jpg

frost.jpg

Eyeshadow Palettes....

eyepalette.jpg

Pigments...

pigments.jpg

Glitter Liners

glitterliners.jpg

Misc Eye stuff and fragrance...

misc.jpg

Lip stuff...

lipstuff.jpg

Brushes...

brushes.jpg

mzmehshell

That's an amazing collection, I wish I would have that much for collecting just in one year. I like how you labled everything as well.

Eemaan

that is just lovely,presented really well. how do you go about 'sharing' sounds problematic!

anuy

oooooh i forgot how pretty the eyeshadows are in the pots! what font did u use to label, its gorgeous!!

Grace

great collection. i love how you took the time to label everything. i don't think i've ever seen sunsplosion before.

and also that's such a gorgeous font....which font is that if you remember?

mspixieears

Ace collection! It's bigger than mine and I've just passed the one-year mark on my MAC appreciation! It's nice that you have someone you feel you can share with too; how sweet!

Essjica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
how do you go about 'sharing' sounds problematic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
and also that's such a gorgeous font....which font is that if you remember?

I'd like to know both of those things as well.

mishy1053

First off, thanks so much everyone! I'm glad you all like my collection.
smiles.gif
The font I used to label came with the program creat-a-card. Its called CAC Shishoni Brush. I tried searching for somewhere you can download it but I didnt have much luck. There might be somewhere out there though.
About the sharing, the collection is more mine, but my best friend and I are really close, practically like sisters, so its not really an issue to share. We have seperates of some things and for the others, were both cool to share it.
Boy Magnet and Sensualize are both LE. Sensualize is from the recent collection Ornamentalism and its still at counters. Boy Magnet I think is discontinued. I'm not sure what its from though. I saw it on someone's FOTD and liked it so I found one on ebay
winks.gif

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Lovely collection! I love how you labelled everythign! Must have takin some time!

i agree! thats really good since u started for a year. mine is way smaller than that and i started about....april this year? (i think)

mishy1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
i agree! thats really good since u started for a year. mine is way smaller than that and i started about....april this year? (i think)

Haha, if Nordstrom hadnt approved me for a card (and if they hadnt upped my limit recently) it probably wouldnt even be half as big as it is

Latest posts