MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

freesiafc

For anyone making a purchase over $50 with Nordstroms use code BEAUTY to knock standard shipping down to $5. Thats the code that worked for me.

I just had to order from Nordstroms waiting on the MAC website was killing me as well. Hopefully Nordstroms has enough brushes in stock and I won't get a back order email.

tokidokibaybee

For my wishlist, I ordered a gang of MAC 226's its my HG brush and who knows when it will repromoted again. It's perfect for the creating the outer v and blending for small eyes! I'd say if you can't afford to have a variety of brushes, all you need is the MAC 226 brush. If you live in the Los Angeles Area, you can preorder your items ahead of time and pick them up on Thursday. I hate stalking the Mac website. Also, my Mac counter told me they only received limited quantities of lipstick. For e.g they only received 5 Runway red lipsticks? What?

ahoythere

MAC should be really embarrassed that Nordstrom has the collection available in its entirety and they don't. For shame!

elegant-one

I complained to MAC that it was ridiculous to make people do several orders instead of just one. The mac cs lady said that is why they offered free second day shipping
sigh.gif
blink.gif
for the additional orders
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

I think I am going to place order through Nordies, I usually do so anyway since I get points... I just wnat to know if I can back to mac for the lippies...

Monsy

I just ordered 226 and 128 brushes from nordstrom. i will wait for lady gray quad to show up on mac site

peachsuns

This is strange and funny at the same time.
girlhaha.gif
MAC just being MAC?
lol.gif

I complained to MAC that it was ridiculous to make people do several orders instead of just one. The mac cs lady said that is why they offered free second day shipping
sigh.gif
blink.gif
for the additional orders
girlhaha.gif

XxMoOmOoxX

I called my Mac counter at Macy's and they are holding the 226 brush for me.
yahoo.gif

I'm picking it up on thursday. yay!
th_e2cloud9.gif

I suggest you guys call your nearest Mac counter and have them hold it for you because it's going to be sold out fast once it launches on Mac's website.
yucky.gif