MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder discussion

plusluxe

Are there more people with little drops in the top? When I take the top of you see drops and I can shake them out. I only took half of the foil off and some powder seeped out. And It's in a dark and cool desk...so no light!

Shall I throw away the powder that seeped out and try to cover it then with cotton pads? :)

kiss

I loved the powder when I got it, and haven't used it in a while. I am so bad! My little sister always takes it out and uses it when she comes over haha.

LMD84

I loved the powder when I got it, and haven't used it in a while. I am so bad! My little sister always takes it out and uses it when she comes over haha.
aw that is cute! i bet she loves the cooling sensation! and i didnt use mine for ages but i have been using it every day for the past week or so!

Ashleybubbles83

i hope the darkest one is cajun or like cajun because i have that one, then i won't feel left out when i pass on this collection :)

shontay07108

^Last I heard, the darkest one is Cajun. I really like it, but like I've said before, I've lost the cooling effect. :crybaby:

LMD84

^Last I heard, the darkest one is Cajun. I really like it, but like I've said before, I've lost the cooling effect.
crybaby.gif
i thought my cooling effect had stopped working as well as it once did. however now i use the 187 brush and it feels the same as when i first got it. have you tried a different brush? just in case it helps?!

shontay07108

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174444/mac-magically-cool-liquid-powder-discussion/30#post_2105527"]

i thought my cooling effect had stopped working as well as it once did. however now i use the 187 brush and it feels the same as when i first got it. have you tried a different brush? just in case it helps?!

[/quote] I think that's the only brush I've ever used for it. I'll give it another try, though. It's been at least a month since I last used it. Still like it anyway even if the effect is gone.

LMD84

I think that's the only brush I've ever used for it. I'll give it another try, though. It's been at least a month since I last used it. Still like it anyway even if the effect is gone.
weird! i hope it sorts itself out very soon for you!

i am looking forward to getting the new shade that is coming out. honey something i think it is called! sounds like it will be nice. :)

shontay07108

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174444/mac-magically-cool-liquid-powder-discussion/30#post_2105787"]

weird! i hope it sorts itself out very soon for you!

i am looking forward to getting the new shade that is coming out. honey something i think it is called! sounds like it will be nice. :)

[/quote] Yes! I'm so excited for that one. I hope it's a gorgeous color. Universally flattering like the other 2.

LMD84

Yay! I will definitely be picking up Truth and Light! And maybe even the honey one depending on how dark it is.
i am guessing that it will be good for medium skintones. i am nc20 and i think it should be ok on me. mac seem to have done an awesome job of getting these powders to look great on everyone. some paler ladies than me were rocking cajun when it came out! :)

laylalovesmac

Exactly! Normally I would avoid the darker powders since they always make me look crazy, but I, too, saw some pale ladies rocking them and looking amazing. Fingers crossed!