MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder discussion

LMD84

I"ll be sure to check it out! I'm sorry to say I've never checked out the blog.
well the blog hasn't really been updated in a year or so. plus when everything transferred to the new site some of the blog posts looked weird and muddled. But next week it will be a bigger feature of the site so people will notice it and hopefully enjoy reading new posts each day :)

shontay07108

I've decided to skip thins. I already have Cajun and I think that one is probably the best for my complexion. Plus, the cooling effect is gone and I don't want to go through any extra steps to preserve that in a new one. I wanted the newest shade, but that's ok. These are perm so, if anything, I have lots of time to think about it.

LMD84

I've decided to skip thins. I already have Cajun and I think that one is probably the best for my complexion. Plus, the cooling effect is gone and I don't want to go through any extra steps to preserve that in a new one. I wanted the newest shade, but that's ok. These are perm so, if anything, I have lots of time to think about it.
exactly - that is why i wish mac would make more perm products! we actually have time to think about our purchases and buy when we want!

rockin

Karen has pictures and swatches up of the two lightest shades, Truth & Light and Honey Rose

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-magically-cool-liquid-powder-product-photos-and-swatches

MACina

I will get Honey Rose.....I really like it!

I have Truth&Light from VV and love it.....the MCLP are so great!

dxgirly

Hmmm.... I want to try one of these, but I can't decide whether it's worth the trouble of keeping it fresh or not....

LMD84

Hmmm.... I want to try one of these, but I can't decide whether it's worth the trouble of keeping it fresh or not....
i've not been fussing over mine that much and it is still wet feeling - but generally i only feel it when using the 187 brush :)

LMD84

hmmm... good to know! Thanks! That's probably the brush I'd use with it too!
yeah it works the best. i think i mentioned that i did use the 165 when i used it as a highlighter but the wet feeling wasn't as intense as it is with the 187 :)

BeautyByLele

I passed this when VV came out becuz they were going be perm, but as of right now I think I am going to pass on these again.

rockin

Honey Rose looks gorgeous! Temptalia has her swatches up

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-magically-cool-liquid-powders-swatches-photos-reviews