MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

KrystalAnne

Well, that is comforting for me!

I do want to see swatches of the new EDSFs &EDBs. I'll probably be getting both new blushes. I've been meaning to wear At Dusk but I keep forgetting to take it out.

Dreaming Dancer

I'm actually really looking forward to this collection . I'm hoping stolen moment is repromoted. I live the EDES formula and am hoping for some taupes and smoky colors. :)

allthingslove

I hope stolen moment gets brought back as well.. I have one but I've been using it in my crease so often I may run out soon !

MissBeautyBunni

Happy birthday Debbs!!!
bouquet.gif

Debbs

:grouphug: I am doing everything in my power not to cry but you guys truly rock! As my 23 mths old nephew now says for everything, "Awesome" , "Amazing" (which I think this collection will be btw) Thanks again my Specktra family. Your sentiments means a lot more than you know or comprehend!

PixieDancer

Check your local outlets if you have one near you! I am at Sawgrass Mills Mall now and I just saw Dimensional Blue, Extra Silver, Zestful, Opalesse and Triple Impact EDES. I have yet to see the skinfinishes and blushes at a CCO. I got back ups for my back ups of TI and Opalesse plus Polished Jet pencil from TR. Those were a part of my birthday gifts to myself today but I am still here so anything is possible.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVIE! Gifts for yourself are always the best kind!!!! Hope you had a lovely day!
P.S. Did you happen to spend it with a certain date night gentleman from a prior conversation? Hmmm? Hmmm? wink

PixieDancer

Making money off of websites by generating hits is one of the main reasons the internet can be a real toilet for bad behavior. Not just due to stealing other people's info, but also even more because lots of negative shock value and smack talk, which is much worse in the long run, and just drags down human society as a whole.

So, for my sake at least, let's not even bother getting all outraged by this person and talk about how much we are dying for this collection instead. I love Specktra for its positivity and the way it encourages everyone's creativity and beauty. We're better than just bitching and moaning about lurkers and info robbers and cliques and all that shizz.

Lipstick Yoda has spoken.
tong.gif
Awwwww.... My name for you Liba, My Yoda! HeeHee wink

misfitted

grouphug2.gif
I am doing everything in my power not to cry but you guys truly rock! As my 23 mths old nephew now says for everything, "Awesome" , "Amazing" (which I think this collection will be btw) Thanks again my Specktra family. Your sentiments means a lot more than you know or comprehend!
Happy birthday lady! Hope you get lots of MAC gift cards for presents lol!
happybirthday.gif

latoyamo83

Thanks to everyone for all the love shown on my b-day! You guys really do make me feel special . I don't want to be controversial on my special day but it just pains my heart to see members genuinely looking for an item for personal use and someone else deprive them of the opportunity for profit. Some things will never change no matter how hard we try. Without varying perspective then the forums would be boring. We just need to disagree in a tactful and respectful manner! At the end of the day we are all individuals and our agenda at times do differ. Back on topic , based on trends with the prior extra dimension launches there will be more of a chance to get the eyeshadows later (CCO,clearance bin,etc) so if funds are low which in a lot of cases they are then my suggestion is to snag the blushes, skinfinishes and a few eyeshadows you cannot live without, lol then go back for others and backups afterwards. I keep suggesting the Mac Gone But Not Forgotten Program to get recent collection items missed out on for retail value. Again, thanks for the warm wishes. It made my day!!! I wouldn't have spent it in any other thread, lol. :bouquet:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

latoyamo83

I get irritated by lurkers and people that steal info w/out giving proper credit, but what irritates me the most is people that take advantage of the hype of some collections (and people) for "business" purposes. I remember last summer this girl on IG started selling Feel my pulse l/s for $40 plus shipping and the damn lipstick was still available everywhere..the nerve :mad:
I completely agree. Same thing people are doing with RiRi Woo ... Its still available in regular packaging