MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

dcarrington

I just came in from an outing and I just wanted to say that .....PLEASURE MODEL IS EVERYTHING to me right now!!! I absolutely LOVE it
eyelove.gif
!!!! I am getting to better understand what looks good on me and what does not. I will be looking for a back up of this. I will probably swap one of my LE blushes for one.

Dolly Snow

I just came in from an outing and I just wanted to say that .....PLEASURE MODEL IS EVERYTHING to me right now!!! I absolutely LOVE it
eyelove.gif
!!!! I am getting to better understand what looks good on me and what does not. I will be looking for a back up of this. I will probably swap one of my LE blushes for one.
Pleasure Model is my fave blush!

MRV

eyelove.gif
I need to rediscover PM! I've been wearing Autoerotic a bit and Blazing Haute (my fave) and neglected the other EDBs.

patentg33k

I missed Pleasure Model. Is it a must have?
Especially for warm skin tones, it's pretty nice. I don't think "must have" but its a really pretty "neutral with a twist" (shaken not stirred). It's one of those blushes that really looks nice in late summer, and fall.

Prettypackages

I found Pleasure Model at a local CCO some months ago and I'd honestly say it's a must-have for us NC44 girls. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

Ooh your nc44? I may have to follow you. I have forgotten all about Pleasure Model. I will pull it out again

I forgot about it too!

liba

I found Pleasure Model at a local CCO some months ago and I'd honestly say it's a must-have for us NC44 girls. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

Ooh your nc44? I may have to follow you. I have forgotten all about Pleasure Model. I will pull it out again
I'm NC15 and Pleasure Model was maybe my most used blush this year. It's gorgeous!

MRV

I like this collection, but since I am reaching my fourties I am hesitant to buy any frosty shades.
ED is actually a very good formula for 40+! You only have to be careful with the placement of lighter shades if you have hoody lids.

Sexy Sadie

I don't know girls, I had hope for this being the Nude Collection I could use some serious money on but no, MAC dissapointed again.

Latest posts