MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Debbs

The Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines, Fl have a lot of the lipglosses etc at the two Mac counters (in Macy's and inside the mall) Saw Overspice and Hellbound there just a few days ago.

michelle79

I so slept on this collection. I was so into Punk Couture since they came out on the same day. I recently bought Auteoerotique, Pleasure Model & Fairly Precious EDSF. This is such a beautiful collection. I'm tempted to buy some more things.

dcarrington

The Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines, Fl have a lot of the lipglosses etc at the two Mac counters (in Macy's and inside the mall) Saw Overspice and Hellbound there just a few days ago.
Really! What state are you in? I am hoping to get sweet heat if its still available.

Debbs

So exhausted I thought today is Sunday and the stores were already closed. I just called about 4 locations. Basically the same response from them. Most only had a handful of items left over and recently they were RTV-returned to vendor. CCOs may get some of the items in May/June hopefully.

prettyungthang

So my macys still have pleasure model. Im an Nw45 and i couldn't get myself to buy it. So my question is to buy or not to buy? Im worried it won't show up on me :(

LouGarner

So my macys still have pleasure model. Im an Nw45 and i couldn't get myself to buy it. So my question is to buy or not to buy? Im worried it won't show up on me :(
I think it will show up on you; you might how to lay it in order for it to show up but I think It will look really good on you.

dcarrington

Thank you so much I appreciate it:) I really have to get off this makeup addiction. I am hoping that after I get all the items that I want that I will be satisfied and leave it alone for a while. I am going to do my best to not look at any new swatches from the new collection....Although the upcoming AA collection is whispering my name. smh.

dcarrington

Hey Debbs! I just wanted to inform you that I was able to get the Lily White pigment online just now so there's no need to inquire about it in your area. It should have it sometime this week. Thank you once again!:)

dcarrington

Okay, I just received my natural flirt and Amorous Alloy e/s. Silver Dawn should arrive tomorrow. They look really pretty. I really want to try them on now but I am going to wait a while. My face feels like its on FIRE!! I recently got a percription for tretinoine cream because of a recent breakout of adult acne about 6 months ago. It hasn't gone away. I really hope this creame works. They say its suppose to get worse before it gets better. I really hope it gets better soon. Has anyone tried tretinoine creame before? If so can you let me know your experience with it?

Prettypackages

Okay, I just received my natural flirt and Amorous Alloy e/s. Silver Dawn should arrive tomorrow. They look really pretty. I really want to try them on now but I am going to wait a while. My face feels like its on FIRE!! I recently got a percription for tretinoine cream because of a recent breakout of adult acne about 6 months ago. It hasn't gone away. I really hope this creame works. They say its suppose to get worse before it gets better. I really hope it gets better soon. Has anyone tried tretinoine creame before? If so can you let me know your experience with it?
that stuff is great! I noticed some drying in the beginning, but nothing a lil moisturizer can't fix. I notice a difference when I don't wear it, and I get bouts of acne, but a days of use it is cleared up.
I suffered a bad bout of adult acne two years ago. Was placed on this at the end of last summer, and I finally started to see a difference.

dcarrington

Thanks for assuring me. I just read that people use this as an anti-aging creame. If this aids in clearing acne, then I'll just ask the doctor for a bigger tube and more refills just to keep in my skin regimen. Lol. Anything to help all this expensive makeup lay smoothly on my face will do just fine for me. lol.

hippychic823

Ladies, I was able to track down a few blushes and an EDSF from this collection and I need some suggestions....any thoughts on which would look better on NC30-35 skin with strong yellow undertones that gets about NC40-ish in summer: Pleasure Model; At Dusk or Fairly Precious??? Also does anyone know where I can find a BU for SS l/s??? I only got one and it's turned out to be my HG nude but silly me didn't get a BU cause I wasn't expecting to love it sooooo much....

hippychic823

How
I love Pleasure Model edb!
how do you think it would look on NC30-35 skin??? I was able to track down one but having some reservations on getting it...afraid it will be too dark.....also tracked down FP and At Dusk, would one of those be better??? But, in summer I get about NC40-ish so maybe PM wouldn't be too dark???? Decisions decisions

smooch3s

I'm an NC35-40 in the summer and I love pleasure model layered over fairly precious as a highlighter. It's my favorite combo and I haven't stopped wearing it. The blush gives me almost a bronze/tan/slight plum glow that doesn't look oily or emphasize my pores. I use fairly precious under my eyes and tops of cheekbones and along the cheek area close to my nose., almost like a triangle. I do set it with chanel les beiges powder in beige 40 and I've gotten many compliments on my "glowing" skin. Hope this helps!

hippychic823

I'm an NC35-40 in the summer and I love pleasure model layered over fairly precious as a highlighter. It's my favorite combo and I haven't stopped wearing it. The blush gives me almost a bronze/tan/slight plum glow that doesn't look oily or emphasize my pores. I use fairly precious under my eyes and tops of cheekbones and along the cheek area close to my nose., almost like a triangle. I do set it with chanel les beiges powder in beige 40 and I've gotten many compliments on my "glowing" skin. Hope this helps!
thank you so much for the input!!!! Gonna go ahead and get it....my blush collection is pretty small so I'm wanting to add to it and I was wanting this one back when MN first launched but kept stalling....I'm gonna go for it

Latest posts