MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

mosha010

I didn't like it on my skin but was too muddy... But I think @mayanas got it and she's liked it so check w her

ladyd12

f2566a5a_20140307_170224-1.jpeg
Today's my birthday! I decided to wear a gold sequin dress with this makeup look... Mac Riri Fall ESQ in Her Cocoa Mac Backtrack Fluidline Mac Pleasure Model Mineralize Blush Mac Perfect Topping mixed with Fairly Precious MSF as a highlight Mac Heroine Lipstick with Mac Heroine Lipliner

deadSAVVY

Today's my birthday! I decided to wear a gold sequin dress with this makeup look... Mac Riri Fall ESQ in Her Cocoa Mac Backtrack Fluidline Mac Pleasure Model Mineralize Blush Mac Perfect Topping mixed with Fairly Precious MSF as a highlight Mac Heroine Lipstick with Mac Heroine Lipliner
You look wonderful! Rockin that lip! Happy Birthday sweetie!!

ladyd12

You look wonderful! Rockin that lip! Happy Birthday sweetie!!
Thank you so much!:)

michelle79

I just ordered some BU skinfinishes from Macys. I'm surprised they're still in stock. Has anyone ordered from them recently & had a delayed or canceled order?

liba

This collection rocked my socks! Still kinda sad I didn't get those fluid lines
They were still available on the MAC site yesterday…
graucho.gif

Personally, I love them and they're my go-to neutral liners this spring/summer for that nude-ish eye