MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

mosha010

Woaahhh I'm loving these fluid lines on you! If I don't unsubscribe from this I run the risk of ordering several things (morning rose. Fluid lines. ...)

abjarrett

I'm kicking myself for not getting Sensual Sparks. I thought I wouldn't want it, but now I do.
weeping.gif

GoldenGirl

So last night I had a dream about the 128. I think that means I was meant to have it. I'll pick that up and Superb next week when I go back to work. Lord knows I'm gonna need a pick me up after being off work since Christmas Eve, then having to go back to the daily grind.

And my orders from MAC and Nordy are taking FOREVER since I ordered after the two day shipping and there won't be deliveries on the 1st. UGH! I hate waiting.

emzy

So last night I had a dream about the 128. I think that means I was meant to have it. I'll pick that up and Superb next week when I go back to work. Lord knows I'm gonna need a pick me up after being off work since Christmas Eve, then having to go back to the daily grind.

And my orders from MAC and Nordy are taking FOREVER since I ordered after the two day shipping and there won't be deliveries on the 1st. UGH! I hate waiting.
I wasn't planning on getting the 128 but when I saw it at the counter it caught my eye. I love the fact that it is double sided and it feels nice and sturdy in my hand! I hope you like it if you get your hands on it

DeeDee2013

So I returned a natural flirt. It's a gorgeous color but very sheer on my lid no matter how much I applied. In exchange, I got a back up of sensual spark and Mac chili. Then I went to ulta and bought several nyx lip pencils in various shades. I need rehab!

smooch3s

If anyone is on the fence with Carnal Instinct lipstick, buy it!! I can't get over how much I love this color! I wore it to work today and had to touch up twice, but that's because I drink tons of coffee. It has great staying power and I must have received about a dozen compliments. That never happens with my usual lippies! I am restraining myself from backing it up!!!

mosha010

Yea like it's been said the skin finishes are not eye safe..... Buttttt..... Let's be honest that's not the most un safe I've done
u2a5ejyv.jpg

dcarrington

I am actually surprised on how much I am loving the MN collection. I was all "PUNK COUTURE PUNK COUTURE!" But this MN collection is giving me all sorts of tingly feelings and making me gitty. Lol.

mosha010

Yea it's bad. I've done some damage already. Carnal instint. (I'm still hyperventilating over this one.... Quite a surprise !

butterflyeyes

I think someone asked for a swatch of SS vs Restrained. Here it is. I didn't realize they were virtually identical until I finally got around to trying on SS and realized I've seen this color before lol. Then I realized not only do I have it in Restrained but I have Restrained backed up! So yeah...to the clearance bin SS will likely go! Well...the backup. Since the are the same color and finish.
b99c453a_image.jpeg
Sensual Spark vs Restrained (flash)
54c437fd_image.jpeg
Sensual Spark vs Restrained (no flash)

lipstickaddict

Anyone else still waiting for a shipping confirmation email?
Yep! But it's Sunday, so I don't expect it to ship until tomorrow. Oh wait, did you order from Mac online? Sorry, I was assuming that you ordered from Mac Canada, and probably used the boxing code for free express shipping. I wouldn't worry if you did.