Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Dolly Snow

♫You know it's hard out here for a chick when she's tryna' get that lippy from MAC. With the weave flying all up in the air and foul language being all that can be heard. There be a whole bunch of bitches not getting shit. ♫ *To the tune of 'Hard out here for a pimp'* :haha:
:lmao: this reminds me of the riri release

NaomiH

lmao.gif
this reminds me of the riri release
I hope to never go through anything like those again, talk about a hot mess.

Gaiya

♫You know it's hard out here for a chick when she's tryna' get that lippy from MAC. With the weave flying all up in the air and foul language being all that can be heard. There be a whole bunch of bitches not getting shit. ♫

*To the tune of 'Hard out here for a pimp'*
girlhaha.gif
lol well waiting to buy a lippie called "True Love's Kiss" while learning about the reproductive system for finals somehow go together.

Thanks for the song, made me chuckle hehe.

kimibos

anyone has Both Quarry and Haux Shadows? which one do you like more??? i want a shadow to lightly define my crease. i have Shale in my cart.

*sorry its off topic, im getting my cart Ready.

MandyVanHook

Those two are the only things I'll probably end up getting too. I don't really need either, I'm not super pumped for this collection but I think I'll be getting these just for the sake of participating lol What foundation shade are you? Since I plan on getting the sculpt & I've read it's for nc/nw 20-30 but you look fair like me so I was wondering :)
I'm a level 20 in the summer and a 15 in the winter. I have been matched to both NC and NW so I think I am fairly neutral. I usually mix Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc and Gobi. I think the sculpting powder could work for us!

shimmygirl

I hope I wake up early enough...getting 2 of the lippy...one for me and one for my mom...and uh maybe Sculpt (contouring scares me lol
wondering.gif
) Guess I better force myself to go to bed and sleep!

erine1881

anyone has Both Quarry and Haux Shadows? which one do you like more??? i want a shadow to lightly define my crease. i have Shale in my cart.  *sorry its off topic, im getting my cart Ready.
Haux. Used it in a bridal trial today as a matter of fact.

singer82

Hope I'm able to get online in time. But I just took some Nyquil so Imma bout to pass out. If I can't then oh well, won't stress over it.