Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Dolly Snow

LOL Great!  im just getting Sculpt. 
Sculpt would look great on you! Lol if I knew how to properly sculpt my face I'd buy it too lol. The name is killing me for the lippie lol. I decided because when will I ever get a lipstick called true lives first kiss again. :haha:

kimibos

Sculpt would look great on you! Lol if I knew how to properly sculpt my face I'd buy it too lol. The name is killing me for the lippie lol. I decided because when will I ever get a lipstick called true lives first kiss again.
girlhaha.gif
Well i dont have any sculpting Powders By MAC i only have Chanel Notorious in my whole collection and i dont even use it. Im gonna be learning with Sculpt.

The name of the Lippie is very sweet.
heart.gif
I wish it was a retro matte tho.

Gaiya

Who else is mildly stalking ?
tong.gif
I am! :D Actually I'm stalking, nothing mild about it. Is hitting refresh on the main website the best way? I have to refresh, than press the "new collection" tab. I wish there was a direct link to new collections instead of the pull out tab thing, but I guess it can't be helped :( Or would the newest collection be featured on the title page so I wouldn't have to go to new collection when Maleficent comes out?

Dolly Snow

Well i dont have any sculpting Powders By MAC i only have Chanel Notorious in my whole collection and i dont even use it. Im gonna be learning with Sculpt.  The name of the Lippie is very sweet. :heart:  I wish it was a retro matte tho. 
Ah I see. Well learning is always good. My sister tried to show me lol I wasn't listening. I wanted a RM too. But I will settle for an AC. The new ones have been alot better lately. You should get one to try.

KrystalAnne

That red lipstick is one I think I need. I see it has been compared to Red Racer and I wish I hadn't skipped that one..

SamC

I'm still considering the sculpting powder and I'm also considering the lipstick, even if for no reason but the name.
Those two are the only things I'll probably end up getting too. I don't really need either, I'm not super pumped for this collection but I think I'll be getting these just for the sake of participating lol What foundation shade are you? Since I plan on getting the sculpt & I've read it's for nc/nw 20-30 but you look fair like me so I was wondering :)

Latest posts