Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

SamC

I'm a level 20 in the summer and a 15 in the winter. I have been matched to both NC and NW so I think I am fairly neutral. I usually mix Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc and Gobi. I think the sculpting powder could work for us!
Thanks for letting me know! I'm exactly the same coloring :) i love face and body & full coverage foundation so I have to either be a little off color or get another to mix. I went for it and got the sculpt & the lippie :) did you?

AutumnMoon

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in their new purchases, that's always part of the fun for me even if I am skipping a collection. Seeing everyone excited about their new things. I hope everyone loves all that they get and that it works for them.
Me too! I was good and only ordered the lipstick. Now I need to stay away from the beauty powder.

NaomiH

Me too! I was good and only ordered the lipstick. Now I need to stay away from the beauty powder.
I really wanted the beauty powder, but I don't think it'll work for me at all so I'm having to skip. I MIGHT pick up the lippy sometime if it's still around though, it's very pretty and I'm a bit of a sucker for red.

MandyVanHook

Thanks for letting me know! I'm exactly the same coloring
smiles.gif
i love face and body & full coverage foundation so I have to either be a little off color or get another to mix. I went for it and got the sculpt & the lippie
smiles.gif
did you?
Yes, I did!
greengrin.gif

kimibos

I just woke up. Thankfully i pal in here ordered my Sculpt Powder, so ill get it tomorrow.
pompom.gif

Im glad the Lippie is not Sold Out and that some of you can still think about it.
amuse.gif

jchait

My payment still says pending so basically I am freaking out right now, and I hardly wanted the darn lippie in the first place. Now I want it because PP is being such a bitch

rocksteadybaby

I just woke up. Thankfully i pal in here ordered my Sculpt Powder, so ill get it tomorrow.
pompom.gif

Im glad the Lippie is not Sold Out and that some of you can still think about it.
amuse.gif
This might sound like a dumb question but how do you ladies use the sculpt powder? What is it used for?

rocksteadybaby

Well i dont really know. Its gonna be my first time. Im jusy going to follow my natural Contour.
so
ASK ERIN!
I assume it is probably used as a contouring powder. I'm kind of scared to contour because I see so many girls that do it all wrong and it looks weird HAHAHAHAHA!! I kind of want to try it out thou

kimibos

I assume it is probably used as a contouring powder. I'm kind of scared to contour because I see so many girls that do it all wrong and it looks weird HAHAHAHAHA!! I kind of want to try it out thou
Yes many people want to do the Kardashan Face. i think you should try it. why not?

AutumnMoon

I really wanted the beauty powder, but I don't think it'll work for me at all so I'm having to skip. I MIGHT pick up the lippy sometime if it's still around though, it's very pretty and I'm a bit of a sucker for red.
My thoughts exactly on the BP. I don't think I need anything like that, but that hasn't stopped me before. Just gotta wait till Osbournes. So many lipsticks to buy...