Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Athomasgsu

I'm thinking we may see some excellent conturing products, repromotes, and purple lippies! Yes Gawd!! I wasn't into MAC the first release.

OctoberViolet

i just hope this collection isn't like miss piggy! ;)
They could have done SO much with that....
werd.gif

I am hoping this collection will have something for all of us.

nikki1387

i like the idea of her before and after, like similar to mac me over? contouring products would be nice as would briar rose...just hoping its not a lot of repromotes and there are NEW shades. someone said strong woman and ill second that prayer for it lol

iqaganda

I now understand why not so many girls are crazy with Dark Deed. It's a pretty shade but patchy when it dries out. Any difference with the new and old release?

bluelitzer

I now understand why not so many girls are crazy with Dark Deed. It's a pretty shade but patchy when it dries out. Any difference with the new and old release?
I skipped the dark deed bag and got diva instead mostly because I like colors like that in matte instead of amplified/amplified cream. I absolutely
heart.gif
it.

iqaganda

I skipped the dark deed bag and got diva instead mostly because I like colors like that in matte instead of amplified/amplified cream. I absolutely :heart:  it.
I have diva too and i love it! I don't mind the shine of amplified finish but the patchiness that accentuates my dry lips does.

Athomasgsu

I swatched Diva and FOD and they are pretty much identical. I was bummed for a second for buying two of the same colors, but after playing with liners, they can look completely different. Love them both!

Selina408

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I never thought I would find a community of makeup lovers/addicts such as all of you beautiful ladies! I honestly thought I was a freak for wanting to get my hands on every new collection but now I see I'm not the only one ️ I'm so excited for this collection I just hope they pause on new collections between December and summer

NaomiH

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I never thought I would find a community of makeup lovers/addicts such as all of you beautiful ladies! I honestly thought I was a freak for wanting to get my hands on every new collection but now I see I'm not the only one ️ I'm so excited for this collection I just hope they pause on new collections between December and summer
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

cr8zy4MAC

Hi there! Welcome aboard!!!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Yep, you're in the right spot! You are going to have so much fun. :)

You better hold on to your seat and/or wallet, because MAC has at least five collections coming out in 2014 before the Maleficent Collection, as shown on the Specktra 2014 MAC Collection calendar. Are you ready for the ride of your life?!

Have a great day,

Tammy :)

MACina

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra, Selina408
wavey.gif

Selina408

Thanks everyone!!! Holy crap I didn't even realize the 2014 calendar was already out! MAC is going to suck the life out of my wallet

erine1881

Not gonna happen! :nope: