Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

AkeshialuvsMAC

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I never thought I would find a community of makeup lovers/addicts such as all of you beautiful ladies! I honestly thought I was a freak for wanting to get my hands on every new collection but now I see I'm not the only one ️ I'm so excited for this collection I just hope they pause on new collections between December and summer
welcome!!!

MACina

*~*Dear MAC, Can we PLEASE get a color story?? Pretty please????*~*

iagree.gif
...cannot wait!!!

bobbiedoll03

I would love to see some new sculpting and contouring products as she is heavily sculpted in this photo. I also realllly hope the face products are women of color friendly! Fingers crossed!

Selina408

I would love to see some new sculpting and contouring products as she is heavily sculpted in this photo. I also realllly hope the face products are women of color friendly! Fingers crossed!
Ohhhh that sounds fun I've been really into a sculpted contour lately!

OctoberViolet

I'm dying for the color story! Let's hope that the color story will blow us away lol
werd.gif
It better be amazing MAC. I guess I get myself all wiled up with ideas and dreams of different shades and then I get let down. I need to stop. I just want the color story and a purple or two with this collection.

Taina165

I'm super excited for this collection. VV was my first intro into LE items. I remember I went hunting down she who dares with no luck. But now I'm ready! :biguns:

boujoischic

I'm super excited for this collection. VV was my first intro into LE items. I remember I went hunting down she who dares with no luck. But now I'm ready!
biguns.gif
I was on a no buy when VV launched and I kick myself all the time that I missed it. Im gonna make sure I don't miss this one too.