Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

User38

ok, I think some of us think Angelina is like Rihanna with a direct collaboration on this.. She is collaborating, but her main $$ comes from Disney who owns the rights to Maleficient.

LMarie21

I ordered the lipstick this morning...almost tossed in the sculpting powder but not sure if it's right for my C4(in Studio Fix) skin. Anyway, I'm surprised the lipstick isn't sold out yet lol...I think this is my last MAC purchase until the Osbourne collection lol.

User38

I always put one of each in my MAC cart.. and see what goes first. My best test for popularity.

the Osbournes.. @Dolly Snow will clean that out and leave us nothing
nanaparty.gif

MandyVanHook

I ordered the lipstick this morning...almost tossed in the sculpting powder but not sure if it's right for my C4(in Studio Fix) skin.  Anyway, I'm surprised the lipstick isn't sold out yet lol...I think this is my last MAC purchase until the Osbourne collection lol.
The sculpting powder should work for you

NaomiH

I never thought I'd see the day where the first item to go was a non lip product. I'm actually quite shocked Sculpt went first!

kimibos

Im amazed Sculpt sold out first. i had my bet on the Lipstick.

Maybe some People dont know that its available in pan on the Site. and not just at PRO Stores.

Gaiya

Yay got shipping notice. I got sculpt. I don't have it already and I'd have to buy the palette for the pan so figured I'd pay for the individual packaging.

MandyVanHook

Sculpt went first....holy cow! Is it like amazing or something? Do I need it lol
I have heard really good things about it for a while so I went ahead and took this opportunity to get it. It has a nice grayish cast that actually looks like a natural shadow, the way contour should!