Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

honey on boost

If someone could swatch the BP next to Marilyn's that would be amazeballs.
greengrin.gif
I'll do it in a couple of hours when I get home.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'd go with Shadester. You'd have to layer up Sculpt, which means you'd go thru it faster. If you were on the NC30 end, you might get away with Sculpt, but it'd be pushing it. If you're NC35, Shadester would be best. Sculpt wouldn't work.
Thank you! Shadester it is.

LARAELYSE

I freakin hope so lol
Mine made it on the truck today!!! :D did yours Dolly? I won't actually get it until tonite cuz mines always the LAST STOP lolol I love overnight shipping! Came in from Kentucky at 4am...on the truck by 6am! I cant stand watching the tracking for regular shipping... takes SO LONG! Even 2 day shipping takes like 4-5 days...but overnight NEVER lets me down lolol I HOPE you get yours TODAY babe! ;)

Dolly Snow

I was trying to capture the true beauty of this lipstick! It was even and opaque in one swipe! I did a few frontal ones but the lip color wasn't coming off how it is in person. However, side view shows the color nicely!
f45fa3b0_CAM00782.jpeg

bellaluv95

I'm so excited to get the lipstick! Wow, it looks so pretty on you guys! I still sort of want the BP, if just for highlighting certain areas (Karen's review of it is getting to me xD)

Dolly Snow

Mine made it on the truck today!!! :D did yours Dolly? I won't actually get it until tonite cuz mines always the LAST STOP lolol I love overnight shipping! Came in from Kentucky at 4am...on the truck by 6am! I cant stand watching the tracking for regular shipping... takes SO LONG! Even 2 day shipping takes like 4-5 days...but overnight NEVER lets me down lolol I HOPE you get yours TODAY babe! ;)
Oh! You DID get it! Yay!!!
Yes yes I did lol. I can't wait for you to get yours!

PrincessZytlaly

I was trying to capture the true beauty of this lipstick! It was even and opaque in one swipe! I did a few frontal ones but the lip color wasn't coming off how it is in person. However, side view shows the color nicely!
f45fa3b0_CAM00782.jpeg
f45fa3b0_CAM00782.jpeg
Oooh looks really pretty on you

Tahlia

f45fa3b0_CAM00782.jpeg
Beautiful. Me likey!